Mamma Mia! The Musical is on show in London with tickets available for this smash-hit musical. The show is based on the songs of ABBA and includes hits such as Super Trouper, Lay All Your Love on Me, Dancing Queen, Thank You for the Music, Money, Money, Money and The Winner Takes It All. Set on a Greek island paradise, this is a story of love, friendship and identity. The show has broken box office records in the UK, and has become a global sensation with performances in over 50 countries, seen by over 65 million people! It first opened in London in 1999, and is currently on show in the West End at the Novello Theatre.
- Address: Novello Theatre, Aldwych, London, WC2B 4LD
- Age restriction: Recommend for ages 5+. Children under the age of 3 will not be admitted. All persons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by and sat next to the accompanying adult
- Running time: 2hr 35min (inc. interval)
- Special notes: All persons aged under 16 must be accompanied and sat next to the accompanying adult. They may not sit on their own within the auditorium. If children do have separate seats, entry could be refused. All patrons, regardless of age, must present a valid ticket to gain entry to the theatre. Please ensure that any children or infants for whom you are responsible also have a valid ticket. Your child should be able to sit unaided within the purchased seat. We do not allow children to be seated on an adult’s lap or babes in arms. For your comfort and security, you may be subject to additional checks upon entering the theatre – we appreciate your patience and understanding while these are taking place. Please note that the theatre is unable to accept large items of luggage in their cloakrooms at this time. If you are travelling with such items, storage solutions are available throughout London
Book with Confidence
- Tickets refunded if your event is cancelled
- Official tickets from an authorised retailer
- 100% Secure booking process guaranteed
Secure your tickets today!
Book your tickets today for Mamma Mia! On show at London’s Novello Theatre