The Book of Mormon is a nine time Tony award winning musical written by the creators of South Park. It is a religious satire musical that follows the story of two Mormon missionaries who are sent to convert the inhabitants of a remote Ugandan village. When they are there, the two young men are challenged by the locals lack of interest in their cause, who are more occupied with pressing troubles like escaping oppression from a warlord. Funny, quick and with great music, The Book of Mormon is shown from Monday to Saturday each week at the Prince of Wales Theatre.
IT’S HILARIOUS. GOD HAVE MERCY UPON MY SOUL – SUNDAY TELEGRAPH
A WORK OF GENIUS. COULD THIS BE THE NEW GOLDEN AGE FOR MUSICALS? – THE GUARDIAN
IT’S NOT JUST GREAT: IT’S MORMONUMENTAL – HUFFINGTON POST
About The Book of Mormon:
The Book of Mormon follows the story of two missionaries, the talented and keen Elder Kevin Prince and the nerdy and lying Elder Arnold Cunningham who are sent to Uganda to convert a local village to Mormonism. However upon arrival they discover this to be not such an easy task. The villages are more interested in pressing concerns like AIDS, famine, poverty and an evil warlord, General Butt-Fucking-Naked. It will take great imagination, teamwork and inventiveness in order for the team to succeed in their mission.
- Venue: Prince of Wales Theatre, Coventry Street, London, W1D 6AS
- Age restriction: 3+ – Parental advisory: Explicit language. All persons under 16 must be accompanied by and sat next to the accompanying adult.
- Running time: 2hr 30min (inc. interval)
- Content: Recommended for ages 18 and above. Contains strong language, scenes of sexual nature, and strong violent scenes. This production contains content and themes that many would consider offensive.
- Special notes: All persons aged under 16 must be accompanied and sat next to the accompanying adult. They may not sit on their own within the auditorium. If children do have separate seats, entry could be refused. All patrons, regardless of age, must present a valid ticket to gain entry to the theatre. Please ensure that any children or infants for whom you are responsible also have a valid ticket. Your child should be able to sit unaided within the purchased seat. We do not allow children to be seated on an adult’s lap or babes in arms. For your comfort and security, you may be subject to additional checks upon entering the theatre – we appreciate your patience and understanding while these are taking place. Please note that the theatre is unable to accept large items of luggage in their cloakrooms at this time. If you are travelling with such items, storage solutions are available throughout London.
Book with Peace of Mind
- Tickets refunded if your event is cancelled
- Official tickets from an authorised retailer
- 100% Secure booking process guaranteed
- Free E-Tickets
Secure Your Tickets Today!
Book now and get tickets for The Book of Mormon!