See The Lion King, one of the greatest musicals of all time, at London’s Lyceum Theatre. This multi-award winning show is based on the Walt Disney animated film. Seen by over 80 million people worldwide and with 70 major theatre awards, there is, in the words of the New York Times, “simply nothing else like it.” It tells the timeless story of Simba on his epic journey from an innocent cub to his destined role as King of the Pridelands.
The original songs were written by Elton John, with a score by Hans Zimmer. Songs include “Circle of Life,” “I Just Can’t Wait to be King”, and “Can You Feel the Love Tonight” Get ready for a spectacular show with stunning effects and toe-tapping music!
“THERE IS SIMPLY NOTHING ELSE LIKE IT” – The New York Times
“YOU HOPE ALL NIGHTS AT THE THEATRE WILL BE LIKE THIS” – Daily Mail
“A FEAST FOR THE EYES ” – The Guardian
- Address: Lyceum Theatre, 21 Wellington Street, London, WC2E 7RQ
- Running time: 2hr 30 min (inc interval)
- Children under the age of 3 are not permitted to enter the Lyceum Theatre
- The Lion King is recommended for ages 6 and up. All persons aged 16 or under must be accompanied by an adult and may not sit on their own within the auditorium. All persons entering the theatre, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
- The show contains smoke and fog effects as well as strobe lighting
Book with Confidence
- Tickets refunded if your event is cancelled
- Official tickets from an authorised retailer
- 100% secure booking process guaranteed
Secure your tickets today!
Secure your tickets to Disney’s “The Lion King” today! On show at The Lyceum Theatre in London’s West End, this musical sensation is sure to light up your visit to London.
See it NOW. Remember it FOREVER