See the Lion King in London with tickets to this breathtaking musical sensation. The show is based on the beloved Walt Disney animated film. With over 80 million viewers worldwide and 70 major theatre awards, there is, in the words of the New York Times, “simply nothing else like it”. It tells the timeless story of Simba on his epic journey from an innocent cub to his destined role as King of the Pridelands. The original songs were written by Elton John, with a score by Hans Zimmer. Get ready glorious colours, stunning effects and toe-tapping music!
The Lion King is reopening in London this summer. Get tickets to one of the most popular musicals of all time!
“THERE IS SIMPLY NOTHING ELSE LIKE IT” – THE NEW YORK TIMES
“YOU HOPE ALL NIGHTS AT THE THEATRE WILL BE LIKE THIS” – DAILY MAIL
- Address: Lyceum Theatre, 21 Wellington Street, London, WC2E 7RQ
- Running time: 2hr 30 min (inc interval)
- Child policy: Children under the age of 3 are not permitted
- Please arrive 60-90 minutes prior to the event start time to aid with the safe movement of customers around our venue.
- Content: The Lion King is recommended for ages 6 and up. All persons aged 16 or under must be accompanied by an adult and may not sit on their own within the auditorium. All persons entering the theatre, regardless of age, must have a ticket. Children under 3 years of age are not permitted to enter the Lyceum Theatre. Disney’s The Lion King at the Lyceum Theatre contains smoke and fog effects as well as strobe lighting
- Access: For wheelchair and access tickets to the Lyceum Theatre please call 0800 912 6972
IMPORTANT: What to bring with you to the theatre: We hope you enjoy your trip to the theatre, but need to make sure you, our staff and the rest of the audience are safe. Upon arrival, as well as your eTickets, all members of your party over the age of 18 must demonstrate their Covid-19 status to gain entry in ONE of the following ways: · ** Full vaccination** (first and second dose), and with the second dose administered at least 14 days before your visit; or · A negative lateral flow test taken within 48 hours of your visit; or · Proof of natural immunity (positive PCR test within the last six months, after self-isolation has ended and up to 180 days after taking the test).
PLEASE NOTE: Entry to the venue may be refused if you cannot show your proof of status at the door.
Book with Confidence
- Tickets refunded if your event is cancelled
- Official tickets from an authorised retailer
- 100% Secure booking process guaranteed
Secure your tickets today!
Secure your tickets to the Lion King today! On show at The Lyceum Theatre in London’s West End, this musical sensation is sure to light up your visit to London.
See it NOW. Remember it FOREVER