Get tickets to Madame Tussauds London, one of the top attractions in the city. The museum displays wax figures of the world’s most famous, influential and popular people. Madame Tussauds London tickets include seeing star celebrities like David Beckham and Angelina Jolie, experiencing the Star Wars Galaxies with battles between good and evil, meeting sporting legends like Raphael Nadal and Usain Bolt and seeing the members of the British Royal Family. Madam Tussauds is open daily, but expect long queues outside the entrance, especially during summer time.
what can you see?
The Royals: Meet the British Royal Family when visiting Madame Tussauds London! Pose alongside figures of King Charles 111 and Queen Camilla, The Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh, better known as William and Kate, and Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
Star Wars™ Experience: These Madame Tussauds tickets include entrance to the Star Wars exhibition. Explore the galaxy and enter a new world. Discover your favourite Star Wars characters in locations like the flight deck of the Millennium Falcon and swamps of Dagobah. Step into legendary battles like the Duel of Fates or see an encounter between C-3PO and R2-D2. In total meet 16 iconic characters across 11 epic scene.
Music Stars: Meet the greatest pop bands and singers of all time including Michael Jackson, Lady Gaga, Madonna and One Direction.
Meet your favourite stars!
Film Exhibit: Step onto the movie set and meet some of your favourite film characters. See the likes of 007, E.T, Audrey Hepburn, Steven Spielberg and The Terminator.
Super Heroes: Meet the greatest superheroes of them all. See the likes of Spider-Man, The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man and Captain America and experience the incredible Marvel Super Heroes 4D show
Party Exhibit: Walk along the red carpet and see all of your favourite celebrities. A few famous faces include Helen Mirren, David Beckham, Angelina Jolie and Kim Kardashian.
Sport Exhibit: See the giants of the sporting world, from gold medalists to footballing legends. See the likes of Muhammad Ali, Usain Bolt and Raphael Nadal.
Do I need to book tickets in advance?
Yes! Madame Tussauds London tickets must be booked in advance with a time slot.
- This is a standard dated and timed entry e-ticket, valid only for the date and time booked
- Cancellation policy. A full refund can only be given if tickets are cancelled at least 72 hours prior to your entry time and date.
- Children aged 15 and younger will not be allowed to enter the attraction unless accompanied by an adult
- Madame Tussauds will not admit guests with suitcases among their possessions
- Please note that Madame Tussauds London reserves the right to remove and/or alter figures and experiences for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons without prior notice.
- If you are a wheelchair user please call Madame Tussauds’ customer call centre number on 03333212001 as you will need to be booked in (the attraction can only have three wheelchair users in the building at any one time).
- Address: Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5LR
- The nearest underground station is Baker Street, which is two minutes walk from Madame Tussauds. Baker Street runs on the Bakerloo, Circle, Jubilee, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City lines.
- The nearest overground train station is Marylebone Station which is ten minutes from Madame Tussauds by foot.
- The following bus lines go to Madam Tussauds: 13, 18, 27, 30, 74, 82, 113, 139, 189, 205, 274 and 453.