- 1. Tours are booked direct with and operated by a local tour provider. These terms and conditions apply to tours booked through the website ‘Tourist England’ however all reservations are operated and handled by the designated tour provider (the ‘Operator’ or ‘Provider’) and all cancellations, changes, complaints, and so on, should be addressed directly. All Operator contact details are provided along with confirmation after booking. From this point on in this document “we” stands for the tour Provider.
- 2. Date or time of departure, pickup, or dropoff, or the content of a tour itinerary, are subject to change or cancellation should unforeseen circumstances occur, at the discretion of the tour operator changes to the itinerary.
- 3. Tourists are obliged to stay with tour at all times. Separation from the group can result in being left behind and in cases where the leader is unable to find the tourists, ‘rescue fee’ will be at customers expense.
4.Tours are conducted in various sizes of tourism coaches and vehicles.
- 5. Child prices apply for children age 3 to 16 on daily tours, and age 5 to 15 on multi-day tours. Child must be accompanied by an adult. Senior prices apply for customers 60 years and over. Students at the time of booking must provide an ID card and bring it with them on the day of travel. Certain tours might have different policies which are stipulated on their description page.
- 6. Rates do not include client’s meals, food and beverages unless otherwise specified in the programs.
- 7. Regular daily tours – all entrance fees included unless stated otherwise.
- 8. Private tours – entrance fees not included unless stated otherwise.
- 9. Special needs: wheelchairs, baby chairs, carriages require advanced notification.
- 10. All tours are conducted in English unless otherwise specified in the programs
- 11. Tour Operator accepts no liability for direct or consequential loss of personal belongings and recommends that valuable belongings be left at home. Passengers are covered by insurance for the tour provided by the tour operator. Neither the operator nor this site can be held responsible for injury, loss or damage due to force majeur. We recommend personal health and damage insurance cover be taken out by each traveler.
- 12. Operator may at their own discretion require a person to withdraw from any tour if their conduct is deemed to be offensive or to cause annoyance to other passengers, or the person is not able to keep a pace with the remainder of the group to the detriment of the experience of other members. We shall have no further liability for the carriage of such traveler.
- 13. Operator reserves the right to implement alternate locations or make other significant changes to the itinerary, including cancellation, due to force majeur, weather conditions, operational considerations, or imposed security limitations.
- 14. Operator cannot guarantee the provision of services by third party providers such as hotels and in cases where hotels are not available at the confirmed terms, may switch guests to another property of a comparable level.
- 15. Operator will, in case of changes, delay or cancellation in service provided by third parties such as airlines, border agencies, government bodies, or others, attempt to provide solutions to ensure the minimal impact to the schedule, experience, and cost.
- 16. Ordering & Cancellation Policy
Customer will receive an email confirmation once the booking is complete.
The following cancellation charges apply:·
i. For all tours of more than 1 day (“Multi-Day Tours”), the following cancellation charges shall apply (depending on the effective date of cancellation):-
- a. cancellation more than 21 days before the tour date: you will be charged 10% of the price paid by you in respect of your tour;
- b. cancellation less than 21 days before the tour date: we shall be entitled to charge the full amount of the price paid by you in respect of your tour unless we agree (entirely at operators discretion) to pay you a full or a partial refund. We will advise you of our decision on this upon receiving your cancellation request/enquiry.
ii. For tours of 24 hours or less (“Daily Tours”), a full refund will be made if informed at least 72 hours before departure. No refund will be provided for no-show arrivals on the day of the tour.
a. Harry Potter Warner Bros. Studio Tour Warner Bros studio tours cannot be amended or cancelled once booked.
b. All Train Tours or cruises cannot be cancelled once booked
c. Certain tours might have different policies which are stipulated on their description page.
iii. For private tours the cancellation policy is as follows:
- – Cancellations received between the date of booking and 28 days prior to the tour will be subject to a cancellation charge of 20% of the tour price.
- – Cancellations received between 27 to 15 days prior to the tour, will be subject to a cancellation charge of 50% of the tour price.
- – Cancellations received with 14 days or less prior to tour will be subject to forfeiture of the entire tour price.
- 17. Booking Amendments
Wherever possible, a booking amendment shall be accommodated without charge or penalty if requested ten (10) days or more prior to the booking.On private tours, an administration charge of 5% of the net booking value shall be payable for all amendments made less than ten (10) days prior to the booking departure if such an amendment is possible.Where an amendment cannot be made and the original booking cannot be fulfilled, then the Cancellation Policy detailed above shall be applicable.
- 18. On multi-day tours, unless otherwise notified, passengers are restricted to one medium sized suitcase/bag (maximum 15 kilos) and one carry on bag per person. Luggage is carried free of charge but at the passenger’s own risk. It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that luggage is fit for travel, sturdy and waterproof.
- 19. Where a passport or visa is required it is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party have valid passports and visas for your trip, and that the names on the passports of all members of your party match the names on your tickets. British Citizens require a valid full 10-year British Citizen passport for travel outside the British Isles (this includes all children aged under 16 who are not already included on an adult passport). Certain destinations may require at least 6 months validity remaining on the passport on the date of return. Non British Citizens including other EU nationals should contact the embassy, high commission or consulate of your destination for up-to-date advice on passport/visa requirements.