Our London attraction package with hop on hop off bus and river cruise is the ultimate way to see the city and explore some of the best attractions! Choose to visit 3 attractions, London Eye, Madame Tussauds & SEA LIFE Aquarium, or, 5 attractions, London Eye, Madame Tussauds, SEA LIFE, London Dungeon and Shrek’s Adventure. Choose between several different types of hop on hop off bus tickets. Our 24,48 or 72 hour ticket which includes a free river cruise! or choose our 1 calendar day ticket. These options are a great way of getting to the attractions, and enjoying some amazing views of London, passing many iconic landmarks along the way.
Our London attraction package deal offers amazing value for money, and is a great way to explore the city.
You don’t have to visit all of the attractions on the same day!
Hop on Hop off Highlights
- A 24,48 or72 hour Hop on Hop Off Bus Pass, including unlimited use on 4 different routes with 60 stops, plus a free River Cruise
- Take a short cruise along the River Thames, from Westminster to St. Katharine’s Pier (or vice versa), and see highlights of London including Tower Bridge, Houses of Parliament and St Paul’s Cathedral. There will be a live commentary from the captain and audio guides available via your Smartphone in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian.
- Alternatively, we also offer a 1-day hop on hop off bus pass that excludes the River Cruise
- Buses departing regularly from the main tourist areas
- Flexible dates: Choose the specific date you wish to take the Hop on Hop off Bus.
- Includes a free tourist map clearly marking all the routes and bus stops, as well as the major London attractions.
- All the buses include an audio guide available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Mandarin, Japanese & Arabic.
- Most buses have free wifi, and you can download our free app which includes interesting facts about London, a map of the different bus routes, and special games for kids including a London treasure hunt!
- The London Eye: Enjoy amazing views of the London skyline and see the city from above, with 40km panoramic views on a clear day. The experience lasts around 30 minutes, which is the time it takes for the London Eye to make one complete circle.
- Madame Tussauds: Step into a world of royals and celebrities at Madame Tussauds. Snap selfies next to iconic figures such as The King, presidents, rock stars and much more!
- SEA LIFE Aquarium: Explore a magical world of marine wildlife with rare and exotic species that are sure to dazzle audiences both young and old.
- The London Dungeon: Only the bravest of souls dare step foot in the London Dungeon! Get ready for spooky stories and grisly tales of London’s darker past.
- Shrek’s Adventure: See Shrek and his friends like Princess Fiona and Donkey with captivating special effects, animations and live actors to bring the experience to life
How to Book:
On the booking form select your package and you’ll then be asked to select your travel date for the first attraction.
You’ll then be asked to choose a start date for your hop on hop off bus ticket
You’ll then complete your booking, and will receive a confirmation email
Please open the confirmation email, where you will be asked to choose your travel dates for the other attractions
Please note that you do not need to visit all the attractions on the same day! You have 90 days to visit all the attractions starting from the date that you visit your first attraction.
- 24,48 or 72 Hour ticket is valid from when you first hop-on and includes the River Cruise. For example, if you hop onto the bus at 11am, your ticket will be valid until 11am the next day with a 24 hour ticket
- 1-Day Ticket is valid for one single calendar day, and excludes the River Cruise. For example, if you hop onto the bus at 11am, your ticket will be valid until the end of the same day
- Boat ticket to be used between Westminster Pier and St Katharine’s Pier
- Kids up to 15 years of age cannot enter the attractions if they are not accompanied by an adult
- The London Dungeon is not permitted for children under 5, and is not recommended for children under 12, or recommended for those of nervous disposition
Hop on hop off London bus passing Westminster Abbey