Combine a visit to Buckingham Palace with an open top bus tour of London. Get tickets for a once in a lifetime opportunity to view the State Rooms Buckingham Palace. Then continue your day with a choice of 3 open-top bus tours of London. Choose from a hop on hop off bus tour, a night bus tour or a 4 hour London tour.
Buckingham Palace State Rooms:
- Entrance tickets to Buckingham Palace State Rooms
- Catch a glimpse of royal life as you discover the Throne Room, Ballroom and more!
- Admire the extraordinary collection of artwork on display
- End with a walk through the south side of Buckingham Palace Garden
Open Top Bus Tour:
After visiting the palace garden, explore the incredible sights and sounds of London on an open-top bus tour. You can choose from the following options:
- 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket covering all the main tourist sites in London. You will also enjoy a free River Thames Boat Ride! You’ll travel on the Classic Tour (Red route) which covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter
- London by Night Open Top Bus: View the capital as the sunsets on a tour lasting 1 hour 45 minutes
- London Day Bus: Enjoy a 3-hour panoramic tour passing London’s most iconic sites
They are all a great way to see London’s most famous landmarks including The London Eye, Tower Bridge, Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and Houses of Parliament.
We are also running a Royal London & Buckingham Palace tour. This is a great sightseeing option, especially if our tickets with open-top bus are sold out on your travel date.
- Entry to Buckingham Palace State Room
- Choose either a 24 hour Hop-on Hop-off ticket, London by Night or 4 hour panoramic tour
- Free Wi-Fi on all Open Top buses
Free River Thames Cruise- only with the 24-hour hop on hop off bus
Enjoy a sightseeing cruise along London’s River Thames. Departing from Westminster and taking you to St Katharine’s Pier, you’ll get to soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise along with live commentary from the captain and audio guides available via your Smartphone in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian.
- Entrance to additional attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled once booked
Hop-on Hop-on Bus is valid for 24 hours from the moment you first hop on the bus. If you board the bus before visiting the Palace it will start from that time. For example, if you board the bus at 11am on Monday, it will be valid until 11am on Tuesday.
Boat ride is valid for 1-direction from when you first hop-on the boat. Boats leave every 30 minutes from: Westminster to Tower Bridge Quay or Greenwich or vice versa
- London by Night and the 4 hour panoramic tours are not a hop-on hop-off service
- We also offer a 1-day hop on hop off ticket. This is valid for 1 calendar day and does not include the boat ride. For example, if you hop on Tuesday at 11am, it will be valid for the rest of Tuesday
- Clients that require mobility access must book by calling (+44) (0)303 123 7324