Titanic: The Exhibition is showing in London this winter. This interactive exhibition explores the story of the largest and most luxurious ship of its time. Visitors will learn about Titanic’s story from its launch and voyage through to its heartbreaking end. The ship interiors have been beautifully recreated, and there are over 300 artefacts, as well as survivor testimonies and much more.
- Rediscover the story of the Titanic with this interactive exhibition
- Receive a boarding pass as you enter the exhibition, which corresponds to a passenger on the ship
- Walk through a recreation of the ships interiors, including the Grand Staircase, a first class cabin and a third class cabin
- Walk through the Discovery Gallery, with a glass floor which makes you feel like you are walking on the seabed
- Admire National Geographic’s Emory Kristof’s photography of the ship
- Venue: Dock X London – Retail Park, Unit 1 Canada Water, Surrey Quays Rd, London SE16 2XU
- A typical vist lasts 80-90 minutes
- Available every day except Tuesdays
Book Your Tickets Today!
Get your tickets to see Titanic: The Exhibition today!