When you travel to England and are fully vaccinated from the US or EU you need to take a COVID test on or before Day 2. Make life simpler by doing the test at the airport on arrival in England, including at Heathrow Airport and Gatwick Airport. Tests are carried out by the UK’s leading testing provider, with time slots available throughout the day. Alternatively, you can order a self-test. These tests must be pre-booked prior to arrival in England, and we are offering a 5% discount for Tourist England customers.
Travel to England – COVID Test
You can take the test at many airports in England on your day of arrival. The tests are provided by Collinson Group, the UK’s leading testing provider and only in terminal provider. Your test is taken by qualified medical staff at the airport, providing a hassle-free experience. Results are typically available within 48 hours and you can view them online. These tests are UK government approved and must be booked prior to arrival in England.
Tests are available at the following airports:
- Heathrow Airport Terminal 2
- Heathrow Airport Terminal 5
- Gatwick Airport
- London City Airport
- Stansted Airport
- East Midlands Aiport
- Manchester Airport
You can also order a self-test in advance.
Booking your test
Book your test today and get a 5% discount. Simply enter the promotion code ENGLAND at checkout via Tourist England’s dedicated page.
Promotion code: ENGLAND
- Remember to enter the discount code ENGLAND on the checkout page to get a 5% discount
- You can view availability, opening times and further details on the Collinson website
- Please note: It is the passenger’s responsibility to check all the latest requirements on travel to England and COVID testing, given the constantly changing situation. It is recommended to check the UK government website for the most up to date information