Our Yorkshire day tour from Liverpool is a fantastic way to discover the beautiful towns, villages and countryside of the Yorkshire region. This is a small group tour with a maximum of 16-passengers, accompanied by a professional guide. Discover two charming towns, admire the dramatic Yorkshire landscape, including visiting ancient waterfalls, sample traditional local food and more! Our Liverpool to Yorkshire tour departs every Sunday from Central Liverpool. Travel in a small-group limited to 16 participants.
Liverpool to Yorkshire – Highlights
- Depart at 08:30 from Liverpool, heading towards the Yorkshire countryside.
- Visit Haworth, a small village in West Yorkshire. The Brontes Sisters lived and wrote their famous novels in this village, including Wuthering Heights. Have a stroll through the centre with its charming cobbled streets, before continuing with a drive through the magnificent Yorkshire countryside that inspired some of The Brontes Sisters greatest works.
- Pass Malham Cove, a dramatic white cliff formed by glaciers over 12,000 years ago
- Stop at the Ribblehead Viaduct, one of the most magnificent engineering achievements of the Victorian age. Built using 1.5 million bricks, it’s an incredible sight to see which played an important role in Britain’s industrial age.
- Visit Wensleydale Creamery. This local landmark makes the iconic Wensleydale Cheese, with a tradition that dates back over 1,000 years! We’ll get a chance to sample the cheese.
- Visit Hawes, a charming market town that dates back to the year 1307! There are lots of local independent shops, as well as traditional pubs and cafes in the town centre, and we will stop here for lunch.
- Following lunch, explore Hardraw Force, which is Britain’s highest single drop waterfall (30m or 100ft). Set within the grounds of the historic Green Dragon Inn, enjoy the spectacular views and magical Yorkshire Countryside.
- From here, drive back to Liverpool, arriving at around 19:15
- A professional tour guide
- Transportation in a 16-seater minibus
- Entrance fees, food, drink
- The tour departs at 08:30am from outside the Main Entrance of The World Museum, William Brown Street.
- We arrive back to the World Museum at around 19:15pm
Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Child (age 3-15)
More About Yorkshire
Yorkshire is a historic county of Northern England that is well-known for its rugged landscapes, pretty villages and connection to literary icons. The region enjoys a distinct culture, with its own dialect of English, traditional foods and local traditions. The three Bronte sisters were born and lived in the region, and were inspired by Yorkshire in the writing of some of their most famous novels. Today, the area is a popular tourist destinations, and is the perfect place to visit on a day trip from Liverpool.
terms and conditions
Booking is subject to terms and conditions
of the tour operator. All passengers are advised to arrange travel insurance.
you might also be interested