Our Windsor Castle bus from London is the easiest way of getting from Central London to Windsor Castle and St George’s Chapel. With regular departures, visit the 900-year-old Windsor Castle where so many memorable Royal events have taken place over the past few years. You’ll get to go inside the Castle and see the spectacular State Apartments, which is the oldest continuously inhabited castle in the world.
St George’s Chapel is where Queen Elizabeth II was laid to rest in September 2022, alongside her husband Philip, Duke of Edinburgh who passed away the previous year. It’s also where Harry and Meghan got married in 2018, in a service that was watched by millions of people around the world.
Steeped in royal history, you’ll get to walk around the chapel, admire its beautiful architecture and learn more about its history. This Windsor Castle Bus from London is available every day.
Please note that St. George’s Chapel is closed to visitors on Sundays as services are held throughout the day.
Cancelled bookings up to 24 hours before travel receive a full refund.
- Depart London Victoria on a comfortable coach
- Arrive at Windsor Castle and visit the State Apartments
- See St George’s Chapel Windsor, where Prince Harry & Meghan Markle got married
- Spend approximately 2 hours at Windsor Castle and St George’s Chapel
- Departing Windsor Castle with drop-off near Gloucester Road underground station in London
April – October
Meeting time: 12:45
Departure time: 13:00
Return to near Gloucester Road underground station: approx. 17:30
November – March
Meeting time: 11:30
Departure time: 11:45
Return to near Gloucester Road underground station: approx. 17:00
Golden Tours Visitors Centre, Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH (Victoria)
Return point: Gloucester Road – This station is in Zone 1 and is 3 stops Eastbound on the Circle Line or the District Line to Victoria. The Piccadilly Line also runs through Gloucester Road and is only 5 stops to Piccadilly Circus.
- Entrance ticket to Windsor Castle and St George’s Chapel
- Transportation by luxury coach with A/C & free wifi
- Cancelled bookings up to 24 hours before travel receive a full refund
- Audio guides are provided in different languages at Windsor Castle: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Spanish.
- St. George’s Chapel is closed to visitors on Sundays as services are held throughout the day. Worshippers are welcome to attend the services. On 23 and 24 December, the Chapel closes at 1:00 pm
- Windsor Castle is a working royal property and as such, parts of the castle and chapel are sometimes closed to the public without advanced notice.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before departure
Child (age 3-16)
Student (with ID)
Family (2 adults & 2 kids)
terms and conditions
Booking is subject to terms and conditions
of the tour operator. All passengers are advised to arrange travel insurance.