Our Wales tour from Liverpool cruise terminal is the perfect way to discover the dramatic Welsh countryside. The tour is carefully timed to coincide with your cruise ship arrival and departure times. Highlights of the day include seeing Conwy Castle and driving through Snowdonia National Park.
Our Wales tour is available on selected dates. Pickup and dropoff are directly at Liverpool Cruise Terminal and the day out includes a driver and transportation.
- Depart Liverpool Cruise Terminal. If your cruise ship is late, we will wait!
- Drive out of the city and along the country roads into North Wales, including the impressive coastal road with views of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Visit Conwy Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the world’s most spectacular medieval fortresses. You’ll have time to explore the castle and take in the amazing views from its towers.
- From here, drive into Snowdonia, an area of dramatic countryside with spectacular mountains and valleys.
- Visit Betws-Y-Coed, a pretty village known as the capital of North Wales. Explore its pretty shops, cafes and restaurants.
- Finally, as we head back to Liverpool, with time permitting we’ll pass the Pontcysyllte Canal Aqueduct, the highest aqueduct in the world!
- Arrive back at Liverpool Cruise Terminal, at least 1-hour before your ship departs
- We offer a Wales Day Tour that departs from Liverpool Cruise Terminal on selected dates.
- Pickup is directly from your ship on the Liverpool quayside. Transportation is via a 16-seater minibus or a large coach depending on the number of passengers
- The tour includes tour guide and transportation. It does not include entrance fees to Conwy Castle (approx. £9.50), food or drink.
- All our timings are carefully coordinated with your cruise ship’s arrival and departure times. We will not leave Liverpool cruise terminal without you, and will always return at the end of the day at least 1-hour before “all aboard”.
On Selected Dates
On Selected Dates
terms and conditions
Booking is subject to terms and conditions
of the tour operator. All passengers are advised to arrange travel insurance.
you might also be interested