VIP Deluxe Tour of Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio LondonJoin our Harry Potter deluxe tour of the Warner Bros Studio London and learn about The Making of Harry Potter. Our VIP tour package includes transfer from your Central London hotel in a
Join our Harry Potter deluxe tour of the Warner Bros Studio London and learn about The Making of Harry Potter. Our VIP tour package includes transfer from your Central London hotel in a premium vehicle, a 2-hour fully-guided deluxe studio tour and re-entrance to the studio for a self-guided visit. Enjoy a Butterbeer or butterbeer ice cream half-way through the tour, and a meal at the end of the visit. Our package also includes a video of you riding a broomstick over London, several professional photographs and a copy of the official Warner Bros Studio Tour London guidebook.
Our Harry Potter deluxe tour of Warner Bros Studio is available every Sunday and Friday. The tour is exclusive to 8 passengers per day. Given this limited availability, it’s recommended to book in advance since tickets are likely to sell out.
Warner Bros Studio have currently stopped operating this tour. As an alternative, we suggest a regular Studio Tour with a Private Return Transfer from London.
Deluxe Tour – Highlights:
- Our VIP deluxe tour experience begins with pickup from your London hotel. Travel in a luxury vehicle to Warner Bros Studio Tour – The Making of Harry Potter
- We park in an exclusive cornered-off area close to the entrance. Here, a member of the Warner Bros Studio Tour staff will greet you and you’ll be escorted to receive your deluxe tour tickets. You will also receive a souvenir lanyard complete with the Studio Tour logo
- Get the full VIP treatment! Wait for this magical Harry Potter experience to begin in a seating area reserved for deluxe ticket holders only.
- Meet your guide who is extremely knowledgeable about the making of Harry Potter. Enjoy a 2-hour fully guided tour in a small group with a maximum of 8 people.
- Your expert guide will reveal behind-the-scenes secrets of the making of Harry Potter as you explore all areas of the Warner Bros Studio. This includes The Great Hall, The Forbidden Forest, Dumbledore’s office and Platform 9¾. You’ll even get to hop onboard the original Hogwarts Express!
- Half-way through the tour, stop for a refreshing sip of Butterbeer or take a cool scoop of Butterbeer ice cream. This is served in a souvenir cup for you to take home
- We continue with a walk inside Gringotts Wizarding Bank and a stroll down Diagon Alley. Take time to admire the extraordinary scale model of Hogwarts Castle
- End the guided tour at one of the Studio Tour cafes. Our deluxe tour tickets include a hot meal and drink served at reserved tables
- The Studio Tour is enormous, and you’ll need more time to take it all in. With deluxe tickets, you’ll get to re-enter the studio for a 3-hour self-guided visit. This gives you plenty of time to take a closer look at your favourite sets
- You’ll also get to pose for souvenir photographs, as well as a video of you riding a broomstick over London!
- Never forget this ultimate Harry Potter day out! As you leave the Studio Tour, pick up the official Warner Bros. Studio Tour London Souvenir Guidebook
- At the end of your deluxe Studio Tour, we will drive you back to your London hotel.
- Deluxe ticket to the Warner Bros Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter
- Pick up between 11.45am to 12:15pm from your hotel in Central London (Zone 1)
- If your group size is 3+ people, a private vehicle is guaranteed!
- Travel to the Studio Tour via premium vehicle, with parking in a VIP zone close to the entrance
- Receive your lanyard complete with Studio Tour logo
- Wait for the Studio Tour to begin in an exclusive seating area for deluxe ticket holders only
- A 2-hour fully-guided tour with an expert guide of the Warner Bros. Studio Tour – The Making of Harry Potter
- A Butterbeer or Butterbeer ice cream served in a souvenir cup for you to take home
- A meal at one of the Studio Tour cafe’s (a hot meal & drink)
- Re-entry into the Studio for an additional 3 hours self-guided visit
- Four professional photographs and a video of you riding a broomstick
- An official Warner Bros. Studio Tour London Souvenir Guidebook
- 11:45-12:15: Pickup from your hotel in London
- 14:00-16:00: A fully-guided tour which lasts 2 hours
- 16:00-19:00: A meal at the cafe, free time to re-enter the Studio for a self-guided visit, take photographs, film a broomstick video and explore the souvenir shop
- 19:00: Departure from Warner Bros. Studio Tour
- 20:30: Arrival in Central London, with drop-off at your hotel
Are Deluxe Tour tickets worth it?
There are two types of tickets at the Warner Bros Studio Tour – The Making of Harry Potter. The first is a standard entrance ticket, which offers entrance to all of the exhibits at the Studio Tour. This visit is self-guided and typically lasts 3-4 hours.
Deluxe tickets offer an upgraded VIP experience at the Studio. The deluxe package centres around a 2-hour guided tour with a guide who is an expert in behind-the-scenes making of Harry Potter. This 2-hour tour brings the sets to life and offers a fascinating insight into the world of Harry Potter. The tours are in small groups with a maximum of 8-people, which gives the opportunity to interact with the guide and ask plenty of questions! Mid-way through the tour, deluxe ticket holders get to stop for a refreshing Butterbeer or Butterbeer ice cream. Butterbeer is a popular wizarding beverage that Hogwarts students would often buy when visiting Hogsmeade! You can try if for yourself as part of the VIP Deluxe package.
At the end of the guided tour, a meal is included in the Warner Bros Studio Café. Enjoy a refreshing drink and meal as you soak up the extraordinary world of Harry Potter.
Deluxe ticket holders are then allowed to re-enter the studios for an additional 3-hour self-guided visit. Given the size and scale of the Studio’s, it’s worth taking a second look and spending more time at your favourite sets. Make sure to climb onboard Hogwarts Express, and take advantage of all the interactive exhibits.
During your visit, you’ll get to experience the Green Room. Here, you can put on a Hogwarts Robe, climb onto a broomstick and see how Harry and his friends flew! 4 professional photographs are also included as part of the package. You can even bring a USB stick to take it home in a digital format.
Deluxe ticket holders can expect to spend around 5 hours at the Warner Bros Studio Tour – The Making of Harry Potter. At the end of your visit, you’ll receive a copy of the Warner Bros Studio Tour London official guidebook. This includes lots of information about the Harry Potter films, as well as fun facts and behind-the-scenes secrets.
Our VIP Deluxe Tour of Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio also includes transportation from Central London. You’ll get picked up from your hotel in a premium vehicle, with a direct transfer to the Warner Bros Studio Tour London. Following your visit, we will then drop you back at your hotel. This is a stress-free way of travelling between London and the Studio Tour. Please note that we also offer this hotel pickup service with regular Studio Tour tickets.
terms and conditions
Booking is subject to terms and conditions of the tour operator. All passengers are advised to arrange travel insurance.