- Home >
- Tours >
- Tours from London - Out of London Tours >
- Stonehenge, Windsor Castle & Oxford Tour from London
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle & Oxford Tour from LondonOur Stonehenge, Windsor Castle & Oxford tour is a great way to see England in a day. You’ll discover three jewels of England as you travel on a luxury coach with an informative
Our Stonehenge, Windsor Castle & Oxford tour is a great way to see England in a day. You’ll discover three jewels of England as you travel on a luxury coach with an informative guide. Start the day with a taste of Royal England as you step inside Windsor Castle. This is one of the most famous castles in the world and one of the King’s official homes. St George’s Chapel is where the late Queen Elizabeth II and her husband are buried. Our next step will take you back 5,000 years, to explore the mysterious stone circle at Stonehenge. Soak up the atmosphere of this unique and truly spectacular UNESCO World Heritage Site. We end the day in Oxford, with a walking tour around this beautiful university town where so many famous writers, actors, politicians, and Nobel prizewinners have studied.
- We’ll start the day in Windsor Castle, one of the official Royal Residences that was rumoured to be Queen Elizabeth 11’s favourite! You’ll get to walk around the breathtaking state rooms of the Castle. Also, see St George’s Chapel where Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip were laid to rest and where Prince Harry and Meghan Markle were married
- We continue the day to Stonehenge. This UNESCO World Heritage Site is home to the world-famous Neolithic Stone Circle, built over 5,000 years ago. Enjoy views of this extraordinary monument and learn more about why it was built
- The day ends in Oxford. We’ll enjoy a walking tour of this university town led by your experienced guide. Soak up the atmosphere of one of the most famous universities in the world, with pretty college courtyards and inspiring buildings
- Our tour is available with an English guide on Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday. The tour is also available on selected dates in Chinese, Japanese, Spanish and German.
- We offer discounted prices for seniors, students and families
- Cancelled bookings up to 24 hours before travel receive a full refund
Why take this tour?
This is a very fast-paced tour which is ideal if you are looking to visit a large number of attractions in a single day. Discover three of the most popular places to visit on a day trip from London, each with its own uniqueness. You’ll get a taste of Royal England at Windsor Castle, a sense of mystery at Stonehenge and a feel for British history at Oxford.
*** “A fantastic day out! We saw so much in a single day, a completely stress-free way of travelling.” – Kevin, USA
*** “Our guide Mary was superb. She brought everything to life with her entertaining stories and was extremely knowledgeable about all the sites we visited.” *** – Sophie, Canada
*** “Awesome! An amazing way to see lots of sites in a short amount of time.” *** – Mark, USA
What to Know:
- Our tour departs from London Victoria at 08:00am, check in time 7.30 am, and returns at approx. 7 pm to Gloucester Road Tube Station
- You’ll travel on a luxury coach with wifi and air-conditioning
- You can choose on our booking page to add entrance fees to Stonehenge and Windsor Castle (recommended)
- The tour includes an experienced guide who will bring the day to life with fun stories and interesting facts!
- Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Show your given wristband to get the discount
- On Tuesdays and Wednesdays, Windsor Castle is closed. If you wish to visit the castle, please select any other day of the week on our booking form
- On Sundays, church services take place in St. Georges Chapel and so it is closed to visitors.
- Since Windsor Castle is a working palace, there can sometimes be unplanned closures
terms and conditions
Booking is subject to terms and conditions of the tour operator. All passengers are advised to arrange travel insurance.