Stonehenge & Bath Tour from OxfordOur Stonehenge and Bath day tour departing from Oxford takes you to two of the most popular sites in the UK. Travel from Oxford in a small group tour with a maximum of
Our Stonehenge and Bath day tour departing from Oxford takes you to two of the most popular sites in the UK. Travel from Oxford in a small group tour with a maximum of 8 passengers, accompanied by a professional tour guide. Start the day with a walking tour around Bath, one of the prettiest towns in the UK. Set by the River Avon, we’ll start by seeing Pulteney Bridge that is an iconic landmark of the city. From here, head to the Royal Crescent, which is the perfect example of Georgian architecture. Wander through the pretty narrow streets of the town before visiting Bath Abbey, which has one of the most impressive fan-vaulted ceilings in the UK!
Spend the afternoon at Stonehenge, the most famous neolithic stone circle in the world. We’ll explore the mysteries and legends of the site, and answer questions like how was is built, and what was it used for? The tour from Oxford has access to the Stonehenge visitor information centre, which uses state-of-the-art technology to take you on a journey through the sites 4,000 year old history.
The Stonehenge & Bath Tour departing from Oxford is available every day. Pickup is from Oxford train station, or we can arrange to pick you up from your hotel.
- Depart Oxford at 8:30am, with pickup at 5 Broad Street, Oxford, OX1 3AJ
- Enjoy a small group tour with a maximum of 8 passengers along with a professional guide
- Take a walking tour of Bath, and highlights include Pulteney Bridge, Bath Abbey and the Royal Crescent
- Visit Stonehenge, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. See the stone circle and visit the information centre
- Return to Oxford at approximately 4:30pm
- The tour departs at 8:30am and includes transportation and a tour guide
- Entrance fees are included, including skip-the-line entrance tickets to Stonehenge
- Food and drink are not included
Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
terms and conditions
Booking is subject to terms and conditions of the tour operator. All passengers are advised to arrange travel insurance.