Speed boat rocket experience along the River Thames. Choose from 3 different experiences that will whizz you past the city’s major attractions at speeds of up to 35 mph! Starting from the London Eye Pier, you’ll race past the Houses of Parliament and alongside Somerset House. These tours then continue by the side of the Tate Modern museum before catching a unique view of St Paul’s Cathedral and Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre. Whizz under London Bridge and by the WWII warship the HMS Belfast before heading to the Tower of London and Tower Bridge. Finally, finish off the day in Canary Wharf, before returning to the London Eye Pier.
- Zoom along the River Thames on a Speedboat rocket experience
- Travel at speeds of up to 35 mph!
- See major London sights like Big Ben and the Tower of London
- Enjoy a lively and animated commentary from your guide along the way
Choose from 3 Speed Boat Experiences
There are 3 speed boat experiences to choose from.
Ultimate London Adventure – 50 minutes
Suitable for all ages – the perfect family adventure
This is the most popular speedboat experience and is suitable for all ages. Travel at speeds of up to 35mph and take in London’s riverside landmarks. Enjoy live commentary from award-winning guides who are known for their humour
Thames Lates – 50 minutes
A romantic evening experience. Minimum age of 18
Thames Lates is ideal for a romantic night out. See London at night as you whizz along the River Thames. At the end of the experience, enjoy a tasty seasonal drink that is included.
Thames Barrier Explorer – Extended 80 minutes Adventure
Suitable for all ages
Take an extended speed boat adventure. You’ll continue past Canary Wharf to the Thames Barrier, which is the world’s largest movable flood barrier. You’ll pass Greenwich, the O2, as well as many major landmarks.
- There are no age restrictions on the Ultimate London Adventure and Thames Barrier Explorer
- The minimum age for Thames Lates is 18
- The trip starts from Boarding Gate 1, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
- The tour includes waterproof gear for all ages and sizes, safety equipment & life jackets
- E-tickets are accepted
- Suitable clothing must be worn, bearing in mind it is usually cooler on the river compared with the shore
- Please check with the staff if you have any pre-existing medical condition that may prevent travel. The supplier cannot accept any liability
- Without exception, expectant mothers are not permitted onboard at any stage of their pregnancy
- No food or beverages can be consumed on board
- Please arrive at the boarding point at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure
- All bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Please be aware if you miss your scheduled departure, you will not be eligible for a later booking or refund, as seats are reserved on the vessel for the timeslot selected
- A minimum of eight passengers is permitted for each sailing, except at the absolute discretion of TR. Vessels that are not filled by the minimum number will be rescheduled. Passengers will be contacted to arrange an alternate date and/or time to travel.
Private Charter - up to 12 people
terms and conditions
Booking is subject to terms and conditions
of the tour operator. All passengers are advised to arrange travel insurance.
you might also be interested