Southampton Cruise Terminal: Transfer to/from LondonWe offer stress-free transfers from London to Southampton Cruise Terminal and vice versa. We can pickup or dropoff at any hotel in Central London, as well as railway stations. Choose from a range
We offer stress-free transfers from London to Southampton Cruise Terminal and vice versa. We can pickup or dropoff at any hotel in Central London, as well as railway stations. Choose from a range of modern vehicles that come in different sizes, including 2-seater, 4-seater, 6-seater and more. We also offer several sightseeing transfers tours, where you can turn your transfer into an unforgettable adventure!
Transfer from London to Southampton
All of our transfer options to Southampton include pickup from hotels in Central London. We can also advise on a suitable pickup time so that you will reach Southampton Cruise Terminal with plenty of time before your cruise ship departure.
- We offer several group tours from London to Southampton via Stonehenge or via Windsor Castle. We pick up at London hotels in the morning, arriving at Southampton Port at around 13:30-14:00 pm.
- Our London to Southampton shuttle transfers can work out cheaper than our private taxis, with a maximum of 4 pick-up locations per vehicle.
- We also offer an all-inclusive pre-cruise package. This includes pick up from the airport, a stay in a hotel in London of your choice and a transfer from your London hotel to Southampton Cruise Terminal.
- We offer a private transfer with 2-hours sightseeing. This is a great way to visit either Stonehenge or Windsor Castle en route to Southampton Cruise Terminal.
- Direct private transfers are available daily in executive vehicles with professional chauffeurs
Transfer from Southampton to London
We pick up from outside the exit of the cruise terminal building and drive to your hotel in Central London. If the ship you are arriving on is late, we will wait!
- We offer sightseeing transfer tours that end in Central London. These fully guided excursions are a great way of exploring Southern England as you travel to your hotel. Highlights include Stonehenge, Windsor Castle & Salisbury, as well as a unique Downton Abbey themed tour! All excursions are carefully timed with the arrival of your cruise ship
- Our shuttle transfer offers an affordable solution if you are looking to get directly from Southampton to Central London
- Our private transfers with 2-hours sightseeing are perfect if you wish to travel to your hotel, stopping off at either Stonehenge or Windsor Castle en route
- Our direct private transfers are available daily, taking you from the Cruise Terminal directly to your London hotel in an executive vehicle
terms and conditions
Booking is subject to terms and conditions of the tour operator. All passengers are advised to arrange travel insurance.