Southampton Cruise Terminal: Transfer to/from Heathrow AirportEnjoy a hassle-free transfer from Southampton Cruise Terminal to Heathrow Airport, or from Heathrow Airport to Southampton. We offer several group shuttle buses throughout the week that are the cheapest way of travelling.
Available every day from £75 per Person
Starting from Heathrow or Southampton
Enjoy a hassle-free transfer from Southampton Cruise Terminal to Heathrow Airport, or from Heathrow Airport to Southampton. We offer several group shuttle buses throughout the week that are the cheapest way of travelling. Our private taxi transfer service is available every day, with 2-seater, 4-seater and 7-seater vehicles available. We also operate several day tours that combine a transfer with sightseeing along the way, with visits to places like Stonehenge and Windsor Castle.
from Southampton Cruise terminal
We will be waiting for you at the exit of the cruise terminal building, will carry your bags to the car and drive you to Heathrow Airport. If your ship is delayed on arrival, we will wait.
- We offer day tours from Southampton that end in Heathrow airport and London. These trips are operated several times a month when Royal Caribbean, Oceania, NCL, Celebrity, Princess and Azamara cruise ships are visiting Southampton
- On all dates when a Royal Caribbean, Oceania, NCL, Princess, Azamara or Celebrity cruise ship is visiting Southampton Cruise Terminal, we operate a group shuttle bus from Southampton to Heathrow airport, arriving in Heathrow at 10.30 am.
- Our private transfers with 2-hours sightseeing along the way is a great option if you want to stop off for 2 hours at either Stonehenge or Windsor Castle.
- Our private taxi transfers are available every day from Southampton Port to Heathrow Airport, with 2-seater, 4-seater and 7-seater vehicles available. Please enter the name of the cruise terminal in the search box (Ocean Cruise Terminal or City Cruise Terminal.)
from Heathrow airport
- Our group shuttle bus runs several times a week, with pickup at all Heathrow airport hotels in the morning and drop off at Southampton Cruise Terminal between 1pm to 1.30pm.
- We also operate regular group tours that pickup from Heathrow Airport hotels and end in Southampton Cruise Terminal. Along the way, these tours visit major attractions including Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Winchester.
- Our private transfers with 2 hours sightseeing along the way allow you to stop off at either Stonehenge or Windsor Castle as you make your way to Southampton.
- Our pre-cruise Southampton package includes a transfer from Heathrow Airport to Southampton, an overnight stay in a hotel of your choice, and a transfer to Southampton Cruise Terminal the next day. This all-in-one solution makes it easy to arrange all of your pre-cruise travel plans at the same time.
- Our private taxis pickup from all Heathrow terminals and hotels and will drop you in Southampton Port. Please enter the name of the cruise terminal in the search box (Ocean Cruise Terminal or City Cruise Terminal.) We can also arrange for taxis to drop off at your Southampton hotel.
terms and conditions
Booking is subject to terms and conditions of the tour operator. All passengers are advised to arrange travel insurance.