- Home >
- Tours >
- Tours from London - Out of London Tours >
- Stonehenge, Windsor Castle & Bath - Small Group Tour from London
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle & Bath - Small Group Tour from LondonOur small group tour from London will take you to Stonehenge, Bath & Windsor Castle. That’s three places that should definitely be on everyone’s bucket list. Our small group tour runs with a
Our small group tour from London will take you to Stonehenge, Bath & Windsor Castle. That’s three places that should definitely be on everyone’s bucket list. Our small group tour runs with a maximum of 16 passengers and is led by our specialist tour guide, making it an awesome way to discover some of the UK’s finest sites. Having picked you up from one of three convenient locations within Central London, we’ll head off to our first stop of the day: Stonehenge!
1. Stonehenge from London
Our small group tour from London arrives at Stonehenge, just after it opens its doors so that we can enjoy this UNESCO World Heritage Site at its quietest time.
Stonehenge is a group of mammoth ancient stone circles built by Neolithic man between 3100 BC and 1550 BC. Many people consider this place to be the most mysterious in the world. Nobody is quite sure why the stone circles were built. You have to admire the incredible achievement of those prehistoric people. They managed to construct this using primitive technology today considered an extraordinary engineering achievement! It’s such a fantastic place that even President Obama found the time to divert his helicopter to land in Stonehenge for a visit.
Having discovered Stonehenge, we’ll depart onboard our luxury, air-conditioned and Wifi executive minibus. Venturing into the English countryside, admiring the green, pastoral rolling hills of the Salisbury Plain, we’ll reach our next stop: Bath.
Bath is a UNESCO World Heritage City, renowned for its stunning architecture, natural beauty and hot spring water. The River Avon flows through the centre, lined by narrow cobbled streets, the majestic 12th Century Bath Abbey and beautiful Georgian architecture. Bath was used as a filming location in the hit Netflix series Bridgerton, and you might notice many familiar locations that appeared in the show as you walk around the city.
Lunch is not included in the tour, but there are many places to eat in the city centre.
3. Windsor castle & St George’s Chapel
Windsor Castle is the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world.
It was founded by William the Conqueror in the 11th century, and it has since been the home of 41 monarchs.
It is still in use by His Majesty the King today! You’ll have access to the castle to visit the many impressive royal rooms as well as St George’s Chapel where Queen Elizabeth II was laid to rest and where Prince Harry and Meghan Markle were married.
Please note that St George’s Chapel is closed on Sundays
From Windsor, our small group tour draws to a close as we make our way back to London.
Summary: small group Stonehenge, Windsor Castle & Bath tour
- Our small group tour from London runs with a maximum of 16 passengers
- Depart from Central London with three conveniently located departure points to choose from.
- Travel on a luxury air-conditioned executive minibus with Wifi.
- Explore three amazing places, Stonehenge, Bath & Windsor Castle.
- Travel with an expert guide.
- Finally, after having an enjoyable day out in the English countryside, we’ll take you back to London in time for dinner, returning to Victoria Coach Station
- This trip is fully refundable and amendable up until 7 days before travel
Small group Pick UP Locations:
Our small group tour picks up from 3 different locations in London
Summer Schedule Pick Up Times: (between 1st March and 31st October)
- 07:15: Outside the British Museum Main Gate, Great Russell Street
- 07:30: Marble Arch, outside the Hard Rock Hotel
- 07:45: 97 Cromwell Road, South Kensington
Winter Schedule Pick Up Times: (between 1st November and 28th February)
- 08:15: Outside the British Museum Main Gate, Great Russell Street
- 08:30: Marble Arch, outside the Hard Rock Hotel
- 08:45: 97 Cromwell Road, South Kensington
**Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure. Please don’t be late!
Small Group Tour Timings:
Summer: (1st March and 31st October)
- 08:00: Leave Central London
- 09:30-10:50: Stonehenge
- 12:10-13:40: Bath
- 15:40-17:15: Windsor Castle
- 18:30: Return to London Victoria Station
Winter: (1st November – 28th February)
- 09:00: Leave Central London
- 09:30-11:40: Windsor Castle
- 13:00-14:20: Stonehenge
- 15:20-16:45: Bath
- 19:45: Return to London Victoria Station
- Fully refundable and amendable up until 7 days before travel, with flexible booking guarantee! You can view the booking conditions during the booking process, prior to confirmation of any booking
- Entrance fees to Stonehenge & Windsor Castle are included
- Windsor Castle is a working Royal Palace and is subject to last-minute closures. In the event it is closed, we’ll walk around the pretty town of Windsor instead.
- In winter (between 1st November and 28th February), we visit Windsor first, followed by Stonehenge and Bath.
PLEASE NOTE: Because our small group tour from London to Stonehenge, Windsor & Bath is limited to only 16 passengers, it often gets sold out 🙁 But don’t worry, because we also offer several other AMAZING small group tours from London!
terms and conditions
Booking is subject to terms and conditions of the tour operator. All passengers are advised to arrange travel insurance.