Our private tours from Liverpool are the perfect way to discover some of the nearby stunning landscapes and famous historical sites. We offer private tours that are flexible and fully customizable to suit your needs and interests. Whether you’re travelling with a large group of friends or a family excursion, there are plenty of nearby places to visit. Popular tours include tours to Northern Wales and the Lake District and our experts are seasoned to create your perfect itinerary.
Private Tours from Liverpool:
There are many spectacular places that can be visited on a private tour from Liverpool. We can pickup from all Central Liverpool addresses, hotels and train stations. We can also arrange a private shore excursion for cruise passengers arriving for the day at Liverpool Cruise Terminal.
Popular excursions include day tours to North Wales, the Lake District as well as exploring the Beatles sites in Liverpool or visiting the historic city of Chester.
North Wales Private Tour:
Northern Wales has some of the most dramatic and rugged landscapes in Great Britain. It is also home to several legendary castles and UNESCO World Heritage sites. We offer a private tour version of our day tour to Wales. This includes visits to sites such as:
- Conwy, a UNESCO World Heritage town. The 700 year old Conwy Castle is one of the most stunning castles in Wales. The town itself is home to great shopping, a quaint harbour, revolutionary Telford suspension bridge, and the smallest house in Great Britain
- Snowdonia National Park, an area of outstanding natural beauty with stunning scenery and spectacular landscapes. It’s home to the tallest mountains in Wales.
- Pontcysyllte Canal Aqueduct, a gigantic canal that carries water across the River Dee. It’s considered a masterpiece of human engineering and has been awarded UNESCO World Heritage Site status.
More details: North Wales Private Tour
Lake District Private Tour:
The Lake District
The Lake District is a mountainous region famous for its spectacular lakes, breathtaking scenery and connection with iconic British writers, poets and artists including Beatrix Potter and William Wordsworth. Our private Lake District tours take you to the best of the region!
- Lake Windermere, England’s largest lake which boasts some incredibly scenic views of the surrounding countryside. In the summer months, there are cruises available along the lake.
- Grasmere, a picture-postcard village which William Wordsworth named “the loveliest spot that man hath ever found”
- Dove Cottage, former home of Beatrix Potter where she wrote most of her best-loved stories
- The pretty village of Cartmel, the site of the 12th Century priory and local artisan shops
More details: Private Lake District Tour
Liverpool Beatles tour:
See the Beatles on a private shore excursion
Liverpool is one of the largest cities in the UK and is famous for its connection with the Beatles. Our private Beatles Shore Excursion is ideal for cruise ship passengers. We also offer a private Beatles taxi tour that is available every day. You’ll get to see the iconic Beatles sights in Liverpool including the childhood homes of John, Paul, Penny Lane, Strawberry Field and St Peters Church.
Liverpool Private tours & Shore excursion
We can also arrange for private tours and shore excursions of Liverpool. Many visitors enjoy a private version of our Peaky Blinders tour of Liverpool which visits key filming locations of the hit TV series. We can also arrange for a private guided sightseeing tour of the city.
Chester Private Tour:
Chester is an ancient Roman city with a rich history. A visit can be combined with a trip to Northern Wales. There are several historic monuments to visit in the old town including:
- Chester Cathedral, founded in 1092 and popular for its gothic architecture
- The Roman Amphitheatre, the largest of its kind in Britain
- Chester Rows, an iconic shopping street with medieval walkways supporting shops on two levels
begin planning your private tour from Liverpool:
terms and conditions
Booking is subject to terms and conditions
of the tour operator. All passengers are advised to arrange travel insurance.