- Home >
- Tours >
- Tours from Heathrow Airport >
- Pre Cruise Southampton Package - with transfer from Heathrow Airport
Pre Cruise Southampton Package - with transfer from Heathrow AirportOur pre-cruise Southampton Package includes a transfer from Heathrow Airport, a stay in a hotel in Southampton and a transfer from your hotel to Southampton Cruise Terminal on the day your ship sails.
Our pre-cruise Southampton Package includes a transfer from Heathrow Airport, a stay in a hotel in Southampton and a transfer from your hotel to Southampton Cruise Terminal on the day your ship sails. Our comprehensive package is a hassle-free way of arranging all your pre-cruise travel plans and is perfect if you are looking for a hotel the night before a cruise. Our pre-cruise package also includes optional sightseeing upgrades, with excursions to popular destinations in Southern England such as Stonehenge and Windsor Castle.
Free cancellation & full refund available on this product up to 28 days before travel.
Pre Cruise Southampton Package
Standard Package Includes:
- Pickup from Heathrow Airport and direct transfer to your Southampton hotel
- A stay in a hotel in Southampton. Choose to stay overnight or for a few days
- Transfer from your hotel to Southampton Cruise Terminal on the day your ship sails
- Include a 2-hour visit to Stonehenge or Windsor Castle during your transfer from Heathrow to Southampton
- Include a 4-hour visit to London during your transfer from Heathrow to Southampton
- Include a 3-4 hour sightseeing excursion during your stay in Southampton. Visit Stonehenge, Salisbury or take a Jane Austen themed trip
Arrival transfer from Heathrow Airport
Your driver will be waiting for you on your arrival at Heathrow Airport and will drive you to Southampton. This is a stress-free way of getting from Heathrow Airport to Southampton and is included in our standard pre-cruise package.
- A driver will be waiting for you in the airport arrival hall holding a clear sign and you will be driven to your Southampton hotel in an executive vehicle
- Our team will closely monitor your flight, and we will automatically adjust our collection time if your flight is delayed
- In the event you are delayed in immigration or luggage collection, we have an emergency phone number for you to contact us on.
Optional Upgrade- Arrival Sightseeing Transfer
It’s popular to include a stop at some of England’s most famous sights during your journey to Southampton! Upgrade to one of the following:
- A 4-hour London panoramic sightseeing tour. See highlights of the city from your vehicle including Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, The River Thames and more!
- A 2-hour visit to Stonehenge, the UNESCO World Heritage Site famous for its Neolithic stone circles
- A 2-hour visit to Windsor Castle, an official Royal Residence and the largest occupied castle in the world
Please note that entrance fees to Stonehenge or Windsor Castle are not included
Our pre-cruise package includes a stay in a hotel in Southampton. Choose to stay overnight or for a few days. All hotels are ideally located for getting to the Cruise Terminal.
- All our hotels include a buffet breakfast and are located close to Southampton Cruise Terminal
- Most of our rooms are for one or two people. If you require a room for 3+ people, please contact email@example.com for a bespoke quote
- The package includes an executive transfer from your hotel to Southampton Cruise Terminal on the day your ship sails.
- We will pick you up from the hotel at 1:15 pm, and the journey to Southampton Cruise Terminal takes between 5-8 minutes
You can see a full description of hotels available on your travel dates when clicking book now. Hotels available include:
- 4* Leonardo Royal Hotel Southampton Grand Harbour, a landmark hotel located on the Southampton Waterfront
- 4* Jurys Inn Southampton, which overlooks East Park and within walking distance of the Old Town Walls
Optional Upgrade – Departure Sightseeing Transfer
On the day of your ship’s departure, you’ll have the whole morning free.
With our optional upgrade, you can spend the morning visiting some of the highlights of Southern England. Our sightseeing trips last 3-4 hours with an experienced driver in an executive vehicle. All sightseeing trips take place in the morning, and we will arrive at Southampton Cruise Terminal at approx. 1:30 pm. Please note that entrance fees are not included.
- A 3-hour trip visiting Salisbury Cathedral which contains one of the original copies of the Magna Carta
- A 4-hour trip visiting Stonehenge where you can see the world-famous stone circle
- A 4-hour Jane Austen themed trip, which visits the places in Southern England that inspired her writing
- This Southampton pre-cruise package is also available with pickup from Gatwick Airport
- Our driver will wait for you for 60 minutes after entering the arrivals hall. After this additional waiting charges may be applied if you have not contacted us
- If you require further information regarding our sightseeing transfers or regarding pre-cruise hotel packages in Southampton, please do not hesitate to contact us
Book with Confidence
- Free cancellation and full refund available on this product up to 28 days before travel. You can view the booking conditions during the booking process, prior to confirmation of any booking
- If your cruise ship cancels for any date in 2023 we will immediately offer a change of date or a full refund, whichever you prefer
- If the UK reintroduces lockdown or quarantine measures, we will immediately offer a change of date or a full refund, whichever you prefer
terms and conditions
Booking is subject to terms and conditions of the tour operator. All passengers are advised to arrange travel insurance.
you might also be interested
Pre Cruise London Package - with Transfer to Southampton
Stonehenge Tour from London & Heathrow to Southampton
Windsor Castle Tour from London & Heathrow to Southampton
Winchester Tour from London & Heathrow to Southampton
Pre Cruise Southampton Package - with transfer from Heathrow Airport
Shuttle from London & Heathrow to Southampton