Pre Cruise London Package - with Transfer to SouthamptonOur pre cruise London package is the perfect way to spend a few days in London before your ship departs from Southampton Cruise Terminal. Our package includes accommodation in a selection of 4*
Our pre cruise London package is the perfect way to spend a few days in London before your ship departs from Southampton Cruise Terminal. Our package includes accommodation in a selection of 4* & 5* hotels, a London sightseeing day tour, airport pickup on arrival and a transfer to Southampton Cruise Terminal on your ship departure date. We also offer a selection of optional extras to complete your package, such as day trips from London and sightseeing transfers to Southampton Cruise Terminal. These are a really fun way to make the most out of your time in London.
All our pre cruise London packages are customizable, and you can choose the number of days you wish to stay in London before the start of your cruise. They are available on all dates when Royal Caribbean, Oceana, NCL, Carnival, Celebrity, Princess and Disney cruise ships depart from Southampton Cruise Terminal and are carefully coordinated with your cruise ships departure.
Free cancellation and full refund available up to 14 days before travel.
Our pre-cruise London package is based on a 4-day itinerary but is fully customizable according to the number of days you wish to spend in London before the start of your cruise.
- Day 1: Your pre-cruise London package begins with pickup from Heathrow or Gatwick Airport, and a direct private transfer to your hotel in London. We have a range of 4* or 5* hotels to choose from, all located within London’s city centre. You can see all available hotels on our booking page.
- Day 2: Discover London on a fully guided sightseeing tour of the city. The tour includes a visit to St Paul’s Cathedral and the Tower of London, a cruise along the River Thames and a viewing of the Changing of the Guard Ceremony at Buckingham Palace.
- Day 3: Enjoy a free day where you can choose to explore London on your own. Alternatively, join one of our small-group day tours that visit some of the most famous attractions located just outside of London in the English countryside.
- Final Day: We offer several transfer options that take you from London to Southampton Cruise Terminal. Choose from a direct shared transfer or join a sightseeing transfer tour to either Stonehenge or Windsor Castle.
- If you wish to extend your pre-cruise package you can add additional days on our booking page. All additional days will be free days where you can explore London at your leisure.
Day 1 – Arrival
Welcome to London! Your professional driver will meet you at the airport terminal, with a hassle-free transfer direct to your hotel in Central London. Our pre-cruise package includes several different 4* and 5* hotels to choose from. All hotels are conveniently located in Central London, with easy access to London’s underground and buses.
After check-in, the rest of the day is free for you to explore London! There are plenty of ways to spend an evening in the city, with world-class theatre, great restaurants and lots of events and concerts taking place throughout the year. The “Discover London” section of our website provides lots of information about what to do and see.
Day 2: LONDON Sightseeing Day Tour
Enjoy the major sites in London on the second day of our pre-cruise London package. This sightseeing day tour departs from London Victoria Coach Station, and our pre-cruise package includes a transfer from your hotel to the tour starting point
- Your driver will collect you from the hotel lobby between 06:45 am and 07:00 am and take you to London Victoria Coach Station where the tour begins
- Visit St Paul’s Cathedral, one of the largest churches in the world. Sir Christopher Wren designed it, and its dome is an iconic part of the London skyline. Enter the cathedral to explore the wealth of monuments, chapels, art, statues and galleries.
- See the Changing of the Guard Ceremony outside Buckingham Palace. Enjoy watching the pomp and circumstance of one of the world’s most iconic ceremonies! There will also be some free time for lunch.
- Begin the afternoon with a visit to The Tower of London. This was once London’s notorious prison and today houses the Crown Jewels. Highlights include Cullinan I, the biggest flawless and colourless cut diamond on earth.
- Relax with a mid-afternoon cruise along the River Thames. You’ll get to see fantastic views of London’s iconic landmarks including Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, Tower Bridge and more!
- The tour ends at Southbank, next to the River Thames. This is a convenient point to continue exploring London by yourself. Perhaps take a ride on the London Eye or head to one of London’s museums and galleries.
- Please note: The Changing of the Guard Ceremony runs on Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday
Day 3: Free Day in London or explore England
On the third day of our pre-cruise package, we give you the choice of spending a free day to explore London or joining one of our small-group day tours of England.
Free Day in London
Spend a day exploring one of the greatest cities on earth. With so many things to do in London, the possibilities are endless! From a visit to The British Museum to taking afternoon tea at Harrods or exploring Covent Garden and Soho, you are sure to have a great day out.
Small-Group Tours – Extra
We operate small group day tours with a maximum of 16 passengers departing from Central London. As part of this pre-cruise London package, you will receive a 10% discount on the following tours:
- Stonehenge, Windsor Castle & Bath
- Downton Abbey filming locations & Highclere Castle
- Warner Bros Studio Tour London, The Making of Harry Potter
- Oxford, Cotswolds & Stratford Upon Avon
Please note that these tours operate at different times and dates throughout the year. If you would like to include a small-group tour as part of your pre-cruise package, please contact us for further information and availability.
The last day of our pre-cruise package includes a morning transfer from your London hotel to Southampton Cruise Terminal. Our standard package includes a direct transfer, in a shared executive vehicle (with a maximum of 8 people per vehicle).
We also offer an upgraded sightseeing transfer via Stonehenge or Windsor Castle as part of our package. Travel in an executive coach with entrance tickets included. Following your visit, we drive directly to Southampton Cruise Terminal
- Visit Stonehenge on the way to Southampton. Spend 90-120 minutes exploring this UNESCO World Heritage Site which is famous for its mystical stone circles.
- Visit Windsor Castle on the way to Southampton. Spend 90 – 120 minutes at the official residence of the King and the oldest continuously inhabited castle in the world! Please note that Windsor Castle is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays in 2023.
All transfers will arrive at Southampton Cruise Terminal between 13:30-14:00, with plenty of time before the departure of your ship.
- Accommodation for 3 nights or more
- Pickup from Heathrow Airport and drop off at your hotel
- A direct transfer from your hotel to Southampton Cruise Terminal
- A 1-day sightseeing tour of London with hotel pickup
- A sightseeing transfer from your hotel to Southampton Cruise Terminal. Stop at Stonehenge or Windsor Castle along the way
- A small-group day tour from London. Please contact us for further information if you would like to join one of our small-group tours.
- We also offer pickup from Gatwick Airport as part of this pre-cruise package
Our pre cruise London package includes a selection of 4* & 5* hotels in the capital. You can see a full list of hotels here
Popular hotels include:
- 4* Amba Hotel Victoria: Recently refurbished hotel in a fantastic Central London location, within walking distance to Buckingham Palace, Big Ben & the Houses of Parliament. The hotel is also just a few minutes walk from the starting point of your London sightseeing day tour on day 2 (and therefore a transfer is not included).
- 4* Leonardo Royal Hotel London Tower Bridge: Located on the other side of the city, within walking distance to Tower Bridge, the Tower of London and London’s bustling East End neighbourhoods.
Pre Cruise Package Timings:
- A driver will be waiting to meet you in the airport terminal holding a board with your name on it
- All pickups include 90 minutes of waiting time. Should you be delayed getting through security or collecting your luggage, there is an emergency number to call us on.
- We will track your flight. Should your flight be delayed, we will adjust our pickup time.
Dropoff at Southampton:
- We will pick you up in the morning from your hotel in Central London. (You will receive the exact pickup time on your booking confirmation e-ticket.)
- All our transfers from London to Southampton Cruise Terminal are carefully planned so that you will arrive at the Cruise Terminal between 13:30-14:00
- We drop you directly at your cruise terminal and porters will take care of your luggage
- We operate these transfers on an almost daily basis during the cruise ship season, and this is a stress-free way of getting from London to Southampton Cruise Terminal.
- In the extremely unlikely event that there are delays due to unforeseen circumstances (such as a major traffic jam), we will be in direct contact with the port authorities and update them on our expected arrival time
Book with Confidence
- Free cancellation and full refund available on this product up to 14 days before travel. You can view the booking conditions during the booking process, prior to confirmation of any booking
- If your cruise ship cancels for any date in 2023 we will immediately offer a change of date or a full refund, whichever you prefer
- If the UK reintroduces lockdown or quarantine measures, we will immediately offer a change of date or a full refund, whichever you prefer
- Pay a 10% deposit now, and clear your balance up to 28 days before your departure date
- Pay in full now
terms and conditions
Booking is subject to terms and conditions of the tour operator. All passengers are advised to arrange travel insurance.
you might also be interested
Day Tour of London with Live Guide - 10 Hours
Highlights of London with River Cruise - 3.5 Hours
Afternoon Tea Bus with London Sightseeing - 1.5 Hours
London Hop on Hop off Bus with River Cruise & Coronation Walking Tour
Harry Potter Studio Tour from London
London Bus Tour with Afternoon Tea at Harrods