- Home >
- Tours >
- Tours from London to Dover Cruise Terminal >
- Pre Cruise London Package - with Transfer to Dover
Pre Cruise London Package - with Transfer to DoverOur pre cruise London package with transfer to Dover Cruise Terminal is ideal if you are looking to spend a few days in London before your cruise departs from Dover. Our package includes
Our pre cruise London package with transfer to Dover Cruise Terminal is ideal if you are looking to spend a few days in London before your cruise departs from Dover. Our package includes an arrival airport transfer, hotel accommodation, a London sightseeing tour and a transfer to Dover Cruise Terminal. We also offer a number of optional extras where you can upgrade your sightseeing experience.
Worry-free, hassle-free and stress-free, we are here to make your pre-cruise experience as enjoyable as possible!
This package is available with free cancellation and a full refund up to 28 days before travel.
Our pre-cruise London package is based on a 4-day itinerary but is fully customizable according to the number of days you wish to spend in London before the start of your cruise.
- Day 1: Pick up from Heathrow or Gatwick Airport airport and private transfer to your hotel in Central London. We have a great selection of hotels to choose from, all located in the city centre
- Day 2: Enjoy a 1-day classic sightseeing tour of London, where you’ll see famous London landmarks and get to grips with the city
- Day 3: Enjoy a free day in London where you can explore the city on your own. Alternatively, choose to join one of our small group day tours from London
- Final Day: Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Dover Cruise Terminal. You can also choose to visit Dover Castle along the way
Day 1: Arrival
Welcome to London! Our professional driver will be waiting to meet you at the airport terminal and will drive you to your hotel in Central London. Following your hotel check-in, the rest of the day is free for you to explore the city, or to rest following a long flight and some inevitable jet lag!
Day 2: London Tour
Spend the day seeing some of the most iconic sights in London. Our pre-cruise package includes a classic sightseeing day tour of the city. You’ll get to watch the Changing of the Guard Ceremony, visit St Paul’s Cathedral, enjoy a cruise along the River Thames, and see the Crown Jewels in the Tower of London.
Your driver will collect you from your hotel lobby between 06:45 am and 07:00 am and take you to London Victoria Coach Station when the tour begins. The tour ends near the London Eye, on the banks of the River Thames. From here, you can choose to take a ride on the London Eye, continue exploring London independently or make your way back to your hotel.
Please note that the Changing of the Guard Ceremony runs on Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday. On days where it doesn’t run, we’ll stop for pictures outside Buckingham Palace.
Day 3: Free Day in London or explore England
On the third day of our pre cruise package, we give you the choice of spending a free day to explore London or joining one of our small-group day tours of England.
Free Day in London
Explore the greatest city on earth (in our humble opinion!). There’s so much to do and see, from discovering world-class museums to hearing toe-tapping musicals, exploring interesting neighbourhoods and visiting impressive attractions. For more inspiration, take a look at the Visit London page of our website.
Small-Group Tours – Optional Extra
We can also arrange for you to join one of our small group tours, visiting some of the most iconic sites outside London.
- Stonehenge, Windsor Castle & Bath
- Downton Abbey filming locations & Highclere Castle
- Warner Bros Studio Tour London, The Making of Harry Potter
- Oxford, Cotswolds & Stratford Upon Avon
These tours operate on different days throughout the year. Please get in touch with us if you would like to include one of these tours as part of your package.
The last day of our pre-cruise package includes a transfer from your London hotel to Dover Cruise Terminal. Our standard package includes a direct transfer in a shared executive vehicle, arriving in Dover between 11:30 to 12:00 midday.
Dover Castle Sightseeing Transfer:
We also offer an upgraded sightseeing transfer where we stop for 2 hours at Dover Castle, the largest and one of the oldest castles in England with parts dating back to the 12th Century. You’ll travel in an executive coach with entrance tickets included. Following your visit, we drive directly to Dover Cruise Terminal, arriving at around 2pm. This leaves plenty of time before your ship departs.
- Accommodation for 3 nights or more
- Pickup from Heathrow Airport and dropoff at your hotel
- A direct transfer from your hotel to Dover Cruise Terminal
- A 1-day sightseeing tour of London with hotel pickup
- Transfer to Dover Cruise Terminal with a 2-hour visit to Dover Castle along the way
- A small-group day tour from London. Please contact us for further information about these tours.
- Pickup from Gatwick Airport
Our pre cruise London package includes a selection of 4* & 5* hotels. You can see a full list of hotels, information about each hotel and prices when you click the “book now” button.
Pre Cruise Package Timings:
- A driver will be waiting to meet you in the airport terminal holding a board with your name on it
- All pickups include 90 minutes of waiting time. For peace of mind, we have an emergency number to call us on if you are delayed getting through security or collecting your luggage
- For more peace of mind, we track your flight. Should your flight be delayed, we will adjust our pickup time accordingly
Dropoff at Dover:
- We will pick you up in the morning from your hotel in Central London. (You will receive the exact pickup time on your booking confirmation e-ticket.)
- All our transfers from London to Dover Cruise Terminal are carefully planned so that you will arrive at the Cruise Terminal between 11:30-12:00 with a direct transfer, or 2pm with a transfer including Dover Castle
- We drop you directly at your cruise terminal and porters will take care of your luggage.
- We operate these transfers on an almost daily basis during the cruise ship season, and this is a hassle-free way of getting from London to Dover Cruise Terminal. The service is available for all cruise ships departing from Southampton
- In the extremely unlikely event that there are delays due to unforeseen circumstances (such as a major traffic jam), we will be in direct contact with the port authorities and update them on our expected arrival time
Book with Confidence
- Free cancellation and full refund available on this product up to 28 days before travel. You can view the booking conditions during the booking process, prior to confirmation of any booking
- If your cruise ship cancels for any date in 2023 we will immediately offer a change of date or a full refund, whichever you prefer
- If the UK reintroduces lockdown or quarantine measures, we will immediately offer a change of date or a full refund, whichever you prefer
- Pay a 10% deposit now, and clear your balance up to 28 days before your departure date
- Pay in full now
terms and conditions
Booking is subject to terms and conditions of the tour operator. All passengers are advised to arrange travel insurance.