Join our open-top London bus tour and see your favourite sites with a live guide! Come and rediscover our favourite city with an overview tour covering all the main spots. Spend 2 hours passing famous sites including the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace and Piccadilly Circus. These open-top buses are a great way to get a feel for the city.
Houses of Parliament
You can also choose to join our London night bus tour and see the capital’s famous landmarks lit up under the evening sky. You’ll travel in an open-top bus with plenty of ventilation, with commentary by a friendly English-speaking guide. Lasting 1 hour 45 minutes, rediscover your favourite city on our night bus tour!
Operated by Gray Line London, known for premium service and great value for money.
- London by Day Tour: 2-hour panoramic tour of London’s famous sites and landmarks. Choose from a morning or afternoon departure time
- London by Night Tour: 1 hour 45 minutes nighttime tour of London on an open-top bus
- You’ll pass iconic places like Tower Bridge and Buckingham Palace. Pass iconic areas of London including Parliament Square, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus and the financial district of the City
- Learn more about London with our onboard English-speaking guide! Or enjoy an audio-guide tour available in multiple languages
- The perfect way to see London for kids!
- Pickup address: London Eye, Belvedere Road, Tourist bus stop, London, SE1 7NA (Waterloo Station is a 2 minute walk)
- There are no breaks during the tour, and you must remain on the bus for the duration of the tour
- We aim to have a live guide on the 10am, 11am, 1pm, 2pm, 4pm, 7pm and 8pm departures, however, this can be subject to change.
- During the summer months, the night tour bus operates during daylight hours
- You can cancel your reservation for this product up to midnight, (UK time) the night before departure and get a full refund
Child (age 5-15)
Family (2 adults & 2 kids)
Infant (under 4)
terms and conditions
Booking is subject to terms and conditions
of the tour operator. All passengers are advised to arrange travel insurance.
you might also be interested