Our London double-decker bus tour takes you around the capital in a vintage 1950’s bus! Sightsee in style as our live guide explains the history and heritage of London. You’ll enjoy amazing views of the city’s most famous attractions, including Westminster Abbey, The Tower of London, and the London Eye, as well as enjoy a private cruise along the River Thames.
Our London vintage bus tour runs daily with a morning and afternoon departure. It includes a tour and cruise along the Thames. You can also choose to upgrade your experience and add-on a visit to the London Eye, London Dungeon or London Aquarium. You can also choose to include a fish & chip meal.
London Vintage Bus Tour:
- Discover the city onboard a restored open-top 1950’s Routemaster Bus. This is the iconic red bus that is a symbol of London.
- See London most famous sites and disembark for a photo-stop outside of Westminster Abbey. Watch the Changing of the Guard ceremony outside of Buckingham Palace.
- Learn more about the city with an onboard commentary from a professional guide
- Take a cruise along the River Thames that passes Shakespeare’s Globe, Cleopatra’s Needle, Tower Bridge, The Shard and Tower Bridge. During the summer months, we use a private boat that is on exclusive hire to our customers.
Choose to add-on to your tour the following upgrades at checkout:
Tour with Cruise plus London Eye
Following your bus tour and river cruise, we will transfer you to the London Eye with tickets to enjoy a flight on the famous attraction. Enjoy amazing views from high above and spot landmarks like the Houses of Parliament and River Thames.
Tour with Cruise plus Fish & Chip Meal
At the end of your tour and cruise, enjoy a delicious fish & chips meal. This is the national dish of Britain!
Tour with Cruise plus London Dungeon
Includes tickets and transfer to the London Dungeon, which recreates scene’s from London’s scary history. Discover 360 sets with gripping storytelling.
Tour with Cruise plus London Aquarium
Includes tickets and transfer to the London Aquarium. You’ll get to see amazing creatures, including seadragons, sharks, turtles and more!
what to know:
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before departure
- The tour departs at 07:45 and 13:00 from London Victoria Coach Station
- This Vintage Bus tour lasts approximately 3.5 hours (without upgrades)
- It includes a London vintage bus tour with photo stops outside of Westminster Abbey, viewing of the Changing of the Guard ceremony outside Buckingham Palace and a River Thames Cruise.
- When the Changing of the Guard does not take place, we stop instead for photos of Buckingham Palace.
- You can choose to add-on upgrades at checkout. We provide transfer to all venues.
- This is a fully guided tour and includes an individual headset to hear the guide’s commentary.
- Since this is an open-top tour, it’s recommended to bring a raincoat! On rare occasions, the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus
tower of london:
The Tower of London has witnessed some of London’s most gruesome and significant events. Two kings and three queens were executed on the site, and dozens of famous historical figures were jailed here. Originally established in 1066 by William the Conqueror to defend the city, today it houses an extraordinary collection of diamonds and jewels, the highlight of which are the Crown Jewels. We’ll disembark for a photo stop outside of the entrance.
thames river cruise:
As part of the Classic London Afternoon Tour we’ll take a private River Cruise along the Thames. The service runs from the Tower of London to Westminster Pier.
terms and conditions
Booking is subject to terms and conditions
of the tour operator. All passengers are advised to arrange travel insurance.