Our Liverpool hop-on hop-off bus with the Beatles package is the ultimate way to discover the city and explore the home of the Fab4. Start with an open top bus tour to many of the famous Liverpool Beatles sites including Penny Lane and Strawberry Field. Learn about where the Beatles were born and raised, stayed, and played. Your hop-on hop-off bus tour of Liverpool makes it easy to reach iconic sites in the city including the cathedrals, the Georgian Quarter and Chinatown. This tour departs from the Royal Albert Dock.
Beatles & Liverpool Open Top Tour
The Beatles & Liverpool open top bus tour passes many major Beatles sites as well as passing many other iconic Liverpool landmarks.
- The tour is fully guided in English and lasts 90 minutes
- Stop at Penny Lane and Strawberry Field, where you can leave the bus to snap a selfie
- See the statues of Rory Storm, Eleanor Rigby & Cilla Black
- Go to the childhood homes of John Lennon and Paul McCartney
- See many of Liverpool’s most famous sites along the way, including the UNESCO World Heritage waterfront
Liverpool Hop-on Hop-off Bus
- The Liverpool hop-on-hop-off bus includes a prerecorded commentary, and you can get on and off at any of the 14 stops. The bus takes 50 minutes to complete a full route
- The bus stops within walking distance of all the important locations in Central Liverpool. This includes the Royal Albert Docks, the major museums, China Town, shopping, dining districts and Liverpool Cathedral.
- Beatles & City open top bus tour with a live guide
- Liverpool hop-on-hop-off bus ticket
Starting point: Gower Street on the Royal Albert Dock
- During bad weather conditions, the roof might not be accessible
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Adult (age 16+)
Child (age 15 and younger)
Student/Senior (age 60+)
terms and conditions
Booking is subject to terms and conditions
of the tour operator. All passengers are advised to arrange travel insurance.
you might also be interested