Isle of Skye Jeep Day TourA jeep tour of the Isle of Skye takes you into the depths of this beautiful and extraordinary landscape in one of the most remote regions of Scotland. A jeep tour of Skye
Every Day from £80 per Group
Starting from Broadford or PortreeQuick response
A jeep tour of the Isle of Skye takes you into the depths of this beautiful and extraordinary landscape in one of the most remote regions of Scotland. A jeep tour of Skye enables you to venture further off the road than the average tourist would or could. With an experienced guide/driver, head right into the heart of the hills and valleys of this incredible island, and discover its amazing nature, wildlife and history. Choose from one of three popular itineraries and drive along dirt tracks, passing through river streams and dramatic valleys. A 7-hour Jeep day tour is the perfect way to truly explore the Isle of Skye.
Jeep Day tour routes:
Choose between one of our four amazing tour routes:
- The Trotternish Peninsula Route takes you to some of the islands most famous locations used in films and TV shows like ‘The Wicker Man’ and ‘Prometheus’. Highlights include visits to Duntulm Castle, Quirang, Old Mann of Storr, Lealt Falls, Staffin Bay and Kilt Rock. Tour lasts around 7 hours
- The Western Route heads into the stunning Cuillin Mountains. Highlights of the trip include visits to the famous bridge at Sligachan, Dunvegan, the Coral Beaches and Neist Point, the most westerly point on the island with incredible jaw-dropping Atlantic views. Tour lasts around 7 hours
- The Applecross Route heads into some of the most rugged parts of the island. Drive through the extraordinary pass of the cattle, and through to Torridon, Kinlochlewe. Admire the amazing wildlife and extraordinary panoramic views over the island. Tour lasts around 8 hours.
- The Eilean Donan Castle Route goes to one of Scotland’s most famous and impressive castle, the point at which the three sea lochs of Loch Duich, Loch Long and Loch Alsh meet. Tour also includes a trip to Craig Highland Farm, with an interesting collection of animals from llamas to owls.
- Tours start from Broadford or Portree
- Tours depart at 10:00 and return at approximately 17:00
- Price does not include entrance fees (where applicable)
- An additional charge of £15 applies to single travelers
- Transportation is via a luxurious Jeep Cherokee for the Trotternish, Western and Applecross Routes. For the Eilean Donan Route, transportation is via a vintage jeep!
- Refunds due to weather conditions are at tour operators discretion
- Isle of Skye half-day tours are also available. Click here for more info
- Private tours are also available with fully customizable ineraries. Click here for more info
terms and conditions
Booking is subject to terms and conditions of the tour operator. All passengers are advised to arrange travel insurance.