Our 3-Day Isle of Skye tour from Glasgow is the perfect way to discover this extraordinary part of Scotland. You’ll get to see many of the most dramatic landscapes on the island, as well as visiting Glencoe and Loch Ness. Stay 2-night on the island in the village of Portree, which is the capital town on the Isle.
You’ll travel on a luxury minibus with a knowledgeable English speaking guide. The tour is available every day, departing from Central Glasgow.
Isle of Skye from Glasgow
- Start the tour with pickup in Glasgow and make the drive into the Scottish Highlands
- We’ll stop at the village of Luss, perched on the bank of Loch Lomond, and admire the dramatic scenery at Glencoe
- Enjoy lunch in Fort William, where we’ll also admire views of Ben Nevis, the tallest mountain in Britain
- Our day ends as we arrive at the village of Portree on the Isle of Skye
- Overnight in Isle of Skye
- We spend a full whole day touring the Isle of Skye
- Admire dramatic scenery at the Old Man of Storr, Duntulm Castle and Kilt Rocks
- Choose to visit Dunvegan Castle, or take a trip to Uig and view the traditional blackhouses where Scottish Highlanders once lived
- Return to Portree at the end of the day
- We say goodbye to the Isle of Skye on day 3, as we make our first stop at Eilean Donan Castle
- This is one of the most famous castles in Scotland that was used as a backdrop in the movie Highlander
- Admire Loch Ness as we stop at Fort Augustus for lunch. Perhaps you’ll spot Nessie, the Loch Ness Monster!
- We’ll pass dramatic scenery over the Grampian Mountains as we make our way back. Stop at the Victorian town of Pitlochry for some refreshments
- The tour ends in Edinburgh. From here, if you would like to return to Glasgow, we’ll take you to Edinburgh Waverley Train Station for the 50-minute train ride to Glasgow. Train tickets are included in the tour.
Departure point: 19 Killermont Street, Glasgow, G2 3NX
Included: A knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide on a luxury coach
Not included: Entrances to attractions, food, drink, accommodation
Accommodation: Choose your accommodation preference at checkout
Luggage: 1 piece per person
Translations: Digital translations are available for this tour in French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian & Chinese Mandarin
Closures: Eilean Donan Castle castle is closed from 22 December 2021 until 1 March 2022. Instead, they will be a photostop. Dunvegan Castle closed from 15 October 2021.
Child (age 4-16)
terms and conditions
Booking is subject to terms and conditions
of the tour operator. All passengers are advised to arrange travel insurance.