Our Harry Potter Studio London and Oxford tour is truly unique in that it combines a visit to Oxford with a trip to the Warner Bros. Studio Tour – The Making of Harry Potter. Departing from Central London, spend the morning in the University town of Oxford. Discover some of the cities most famous places like Bodleian Library, Radcliffe Camera and Christ Church College. The afternoon is spent at the Warner Bros Studios just outside of London, where you’ll get to go behind-the-scenes, enter the world of Harry Potter and see the sets used in the making of the film.
Our Harry Potter Studio London & Oxford tour is led by an experienced tour guide and is available every day. This product is fully refundable and amendable up until 14 days before travel.
harry potter London & Oxford tour
- Depart from Central London, with a choice of two pickup locations.
- Head to Oxford for a guided tour of the city. The university was founded in 1096 AD.
- See the impressive hall at Bodleian Library and admire Radcliffe Camera, Oxford’s most iconic building.
- Visit Christ College, one of Oxford’s most beautiful university colleges. Enter into The Great Hall and see the spectacular staircase.
- Discover other Oxford colleges on a 1-hour walking tour including Corpus Christi, Magdalen, Trinity and St John’s.
- Enjoy some free time to explore the city centre or have lunch in one of the many cafes. In total, you will have around 2 hours in Oxford
- Head to the Warner Bros Studios, arriving in the early afternoon.
- Spend approximately 4 hours exploring all there is to see in this Harry Potter world of mystery and adventure.
- Highlights of a visit include The Great Hall, Hogwarts Express, Diagon Alley and The Ministry of Magic
- Return to London in the early evening
- 08:00: Depart from Central London
- 10:00: Arrive in Oxford
- 13:00: Arrive at Warner Bros Studio Tour
- 17:15: Depart the Studio
- 18:30: Arrive in Central London
Every day, our tour departs at 8am and returns at 18:30. You will visit Oxford first, followed by Warner Bros. Studio Tour.
- 07:30am: Gloucester Road Tube Station runs on the District, Circle and Piccadilly lines. It’s located in Kensington, West London, and is easy to reach if you are staying in the Cromwell Road, Earl’s Court or Kensington area.
- 08:00am: International Student House is located next to Great Portland Street Station, which runs on the Hammersmith & City, Circle and Metropolitan Lines. This is a particularly convenient place to get to if you are staying in the West End district of London.
- Tour includes an experienced guide, transportation, tickets to the Warner Bros Studio Tour and a walking tour of Oxford.
- Tour excludes food, drink, entrance fees in Oxford and gratuities (which are optional)
- Face masks and hand sanitiser products available to all customers
- Fully refundable and amendable up until 14 days before travel, with flexible booking guarantee! You can view the booking conditions during the booking process, prior to confirmation of any booking
terms and conditions
Booking is subject to terms and conditions
of the tour operator. All passengers are advised to arrange travel insurance.
you might also be interested