Our Warner Bros. Studio Tour with hotel pickup and dropoff is the best way to explore the making of the Harry Potter™ films. Start the day with a hassle-free transfer with pick up from all London city centre hotels as well as residential addresses within Central London. Travel in a small vehicle with plenty of time to explore the Warner Bros Studio Tour – The Making of Harry Potter. Entrance tickets are included in the package with access to all attractions including The Great Hall, Diagon Alley, Gringotts Bank and more! End the day with return drop off at your hotel.
Our Warner Bros Studio Tour London with hotel pickup and dropoff is available every day with morning departures. It is also a good way of finding tickets when other providers are sold out.
This product is fully refundable and amendable up until 14 days before travel.
- Convenient hotel pick-up. We can collect from all hotels within Central London
- Travel in a small vehicle with a maximum of 12 people
- Tickets to the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter
- Explore all the attractions at the Studio Tour
- Return drop-off at your hotel
Highlights: Warner Bros. Studio Tour Tickets
- Step into the Great Hall and be amazed by all things Harry Potter!
- Discover the amazing props, sets and costumes that were used in the making of the films
- Enter into the Forbidden Forest and take a walk amongst the tall trees and spooky habitats.
- Hop onto the Hogwarts Express and feel like a character from the movies
- Ride a broomstick!
- Explore Gringotts Wizarding Bank with impressive chandeliers and towering marble pillars. You’ll even get to see the Letrault Vault
- 08:00-08:45am: Hotel pickup
- 09:45: Arrival at Warner Bros Studio Tour
- 14:00: Departure from Studio Tour
- 15:00: Drop off at London hotels begin
- This package is a great way of getting tickets to the Harry Potter Warner Bros Studios, especially if tickets are sold out in other places
- All timings are approximate and can change due to traffic conditions
- We can also pick up from residential addresses within Central London
- Cancellation Policy – fully refundable and amendable up until 14 days before travel
terms and conditions
Booking is subject to terms and conditions
of the tour operator. All passengers are advised to arrange travel insurance.
you might also be interested