Our Harry Potter Studio Tour & London hotel package is a great way to get tickets to the Warner Bros Studio Tour, as well as enjoy a stay in a London hotel. Choose to stay in a London 3-star, 4-star or 5-star hotel. We have a large selection of hotels for you to choose from, with twin and double rooms, including breakfast
You can choose to stay as many nights as you wish, and can select the date and time that you’d like to visit the Studio Tour.
Have you already booked a hotel?
Many hotels offer a free cancellation policy. You might be able to cancel your current hotel reservation and then book our Harry Potter Studio Tour Package which will include your Studio Tour tickets.
Harry Potter studio tour hotel Package
We offer accommodation in a large selection of hotels. These include:
- London Marriott Hotel Regents Park
- Strand Palace
- Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury
- The Athenaeum
- Conrad London St James
Harry Potter Studio Highlights
Discover a world of Harry Potter at the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London. Discover a land of witches and wizards and learn how the Harry Potter films were made in this incredible 4-hour experience! Tickets include entrance to all of the permanent experiences at the Studio Tour. You’ll get to walk into the Great Hall, step onto the Hogwarts Express train, enter the Forbidden Forest, walk down Diagon Alley and see Gringotts Bank. Our tickets also include entrance to any temporary exhibitions taking place during your visit, like Hogwarts in the Snow during Christmas time. So get ready for an amazing day out, perfect for all the family!
- See the original props and displays used in the making of Harry Potter
- Climb aboard the Hogwarts Express at Platform 9¾ where students make their way to Hogwarts
- Go behind the scenes and step into Bellatrix Lestrange’s Vault to find the Sword of Gryffindor
- Step onto sets including the Great Hall, Gringotts Bank and Forbidden Forest
- Rediscover other places from the films, like Gryffindor common room, Potion’s classroom and Professor Umbridge’s office at the Ministry of Magic.
Once booked, this product is non-refundable or amendable
terms and conditions
Booking is subject to terms and conditions
of the tour operator. All passengers are advised to arrange travel insurance.
you might also be interested