Our small group tour includes a visit to Warner Bros Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter. We will also visit the historic university city of Oxford. Travel in a small group with a maximum of 20 people per tour, with a choice of pickup from two convenient locations in London. You get to enjoy 4 hours at the Studio Tour, followed by a walking tour of Oxford.
Our tour is available every Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Pickup from two different locations in London
- Travel on an executive coach with a maximum of 20 people
- Explore Warner Bros Studio Tour – The Making of Harry Potter. You’ll have 4 hours to explore one of London’s most popular attractions, and a must-see for Harry Potter fans
- Walk down Diagon Alley, enter the Great Hall, step onto Platform 9 ¾ and ride the Hogwarts Express. Step into Gringotts Bank and much much more!
- After lunch we will drive to Oxford
- Arrive in Oxford and enjoy a walking tour of this famed university city. See the iconic university buildings where famous politicians, writers, philosophers, scientists and countless Nobel Prize winners have studied
- Discover its connections to the world of literature, including Alice in Wonderland, The Lord of the Rings and The Chronicles of Narnia
- Return to London, arriving at approximately 8pm
- 08.00 – Outside Gloucester Road Tube station, meet at the station exit opposite Burger King
- 08:30 – Outside International Student House, 229 Great Portland Street, W1W 5PN. Nearest tube station is Great Portland Street
At the end of the tour, we will drop off at both locations, arriving in London at 8pm. All timings are approximate, based on traffic conditions
- Entrance tickets to Warner Bros Studio Tour
- Transportation in an executive vehicle
- Guided walking tour of Oxford
- Food, drink
- Gratuities (optional)
Thur, Sat & Sun
Thur, Sat & Sun
terms and conditions
Booking is subject to terms and conditions
of the tour operator. All passengers are advised to arrange travel insurance.
you might also be interested