Game of Thrones Studio Tour from DublinThe Game of Thrones Studio Tour is now open. Visitors can discover the grand sets and extraordinary technology that went into the making of the Game of Thrones TV series. From stepping onto
The Game of Thrones Studio Tour is now open. Visitors can discover the grand sets and extraordinary technology that went into the making of the Game of Thrones TV series. From stepping onto some of the most iconic sets to seeing original costumes and learning how the series was filmed, this is the ultimate Game of Thrones experience. Immerse yourself in the worlds of the Seven Kingdoms and beyond with this magical experience, unique to Northern Ireland!
The studio tour is located halfway from Dublin and Belfast, in the Northern Ireland countryside. We offer tickets which include return bus transportation from Dublin.
What to Expect
- Travel by bus from Dublin, departing at 9am from the city centre and arriving at the Studio at 10:30am.
- Relive Game of Thrones through an interactive immersive experience, and step inside major sets recreated from the show. This is the only Studio Tour in the world, making it a must-see for fans of the series
- Walk through the 110,000-square-foot Studio Tour and discover original pieces, costumes, weapons and props used in the making of Game of Thrones.
- Relive key moments from the series with impressive interactive sets used to create Westeros and Essos – from the Hall of Faces to the crypts of Winterfell and onto King’s Landing
- Highlights include recreations of Cersei’s Courtyard, Winterfell area, Dragonstone Map Room, the Mess Hall area of Castle Black and more! You’ll even get to stand on the flagstones in the Winterfell Great Hall, where Jon Snow was proclaimed King of the North! Plus, see Daenerys Targaryen’s imposing Dragonstone throne!
- Enjoy the interactive screen experience and test your own acting skills
- Learn about how Game of Thrones was produced. Discover the creative teams, who used imaginative techniques to bring the TV series to life, and see displays about the Make-up, Prosthetics Shop, The Armoury, and more. There will be dragonglass, exotic dragon eggs, rustic drinking horns and much more!
- Take a look around the Studio Tour shop to find your perfect souvenir to remember the day! There will be memorabilia, books, clothing and much more for sale. There are also two cafes located on-site serving a range of food and drink options
- Return to Dublin in the afternoon by bus, arriving back at 4.30pm
The Games of Thrones Studio Tour is located at the Linen Mill Studios next to the town of Bambridge. This is halfway between Dublin and Belfast set in the Northern Ireland countryside.
- Departure address: Busaras, 22 Store Street, North Dock, Dublin 1 D01 RW68
- Bus leaves at 9am
- Entry to Studios at 10.30am
- Departure from Studio at 15:00pm
- Return to Dublin at 16:30pm
- You can choose just to purchase tickets to the Studio Tour only, or select to include transport from Dublin as well. You can choose your ticket option on the checkout page
- If a child under 2 years requires a chair (as opposed to being in a pushchair) then the child rate applies.
- Once booked tickets cannot be cancelled. Amendments are only possible more than 28 days before travel date.
- Tickets do not include any food, drink or digital guide
terms and conditions
Booking is subject to terms and conditions of the tour operator. All passengers are advised to arrange travel insurance.