The only fully guided Harry Potter Warner Bros. Studio Tour from London featuring a professional tour guide who will share behind-the-scenes expert knowledge of the Studios. Boasting small groups of up to 8 people and an option to stay as long as you like after the tour has ended, this fully guided Harry Potter Warner Bros. studio tour from London is the best way to explore the studios. We use electronic headsets so you can clearly hear the guide and never miss any important information! Our expert travel team and will escort you to the studios. This tour is available every day departing from London Euston station.
- Meet your travel expert at Euston War Memorial outside of Euston Station and depart for Warner Bros Studios
- Arrive at Studios and meet your expert tour guide
- Discover the magic of Harry Potter on an expert guided tour. Highlights include the Great Hall, Platform 9 ¾, Hagrid’s Hut and much more!
- Tour includes headsets so you can clearly hear the tour guide at all times
- At the end of the tour, you can choose to stay on and reenter the studios, visit the studio shop or stop off at the cafe
- Return to London Euston Station at your convenience, with instructions provided by your travel expert
- The only full guided tour of Warner Bros. Studio from London
- Return train tickets from London Euston Station
- Small groups of less than 8 people
- Headsets so you can always hear the tour guide
- Fast track timed entrance to the studios
- Re-entrance to the studios after the guided tour has finished
- Alternatively, time to explore the souvenir shop and cafe
- Food, drink
- Gratuities (optional)
what to do if tickets are sold out?
Fully Guided Harry Potter Warner Bros. Studio tours from London tend to get sold out very quickly, especially during peak season. If you are unable to find tickets for Warner Bros Studio tours then check out our dedicated help page here and fill out our Harry Potter contact form here.
Child (age 5-15)
Infant (Age < 4)
Having met your travel expert at London Euston Station, you will head off via train to the Harry Potter Warner Bros studios. On arrival, you’ll be greeted by one of Warner Bros passionate tour guides and head straight into the studios with fast track entrance tickets. This fully guided Harry Potter Warner Bros. Studio tour from London lasts several hours. It begins with a short introductory film after which you will enter the Great Hall. Here, your guide will explain the many secrets and behind the scenes information that went into producing the 8 Harry Potter films. Experience the films coming to life with incredibly realistic props and sets that will take you into the magical world of witches and wizards. Highlights of the studio tour include Diagon Alley, Gringotts Bank, the original Hogwarts Express and platform 9¾. Other iconic sets include Hagrid’s Hut, the Ministry of Magic and Gryffindor common room.
At the end of the guided tour, you’ll have the option to reenter the studios and take another look at the incredible sets. Or why not visit the Harry Potter Cafe and have a sip of Butterbeer? Alternatively, head to the Harry Potter souvenir shop. At the end of your visit, you’ll head back to the London Euston Station using your return train tickets.
terms and conditions
Booking is subject to terms and conditions
of the tour operator. All passengers are advised to arrange travel insurance.
you might also be interested