Our small group tour to Stonehenge, Bath & Cotswolds runs every Wednesday with a maximum of just 16 passengers. We depart from London with three convenient pickup locations within the city for you to choose from. Accompanied by an expert guide our first destination is the stone circles at Stonehenge, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. We then continue to the city of Bath, where you can walk this Roman city that was made famous in the 18th Century as a home of writers such as Jane Austen as well as high society, as depicted in the Netflix series Bridgerton. Continue with a drive through the glorious Cotswolds countryside, stopping at the medieval village of Lacock and, finally, the village of Avebury, with its thatched cottages nestled in the middle of a huge circle of ancient stones.
- 07:45: We depart from Central London with three different pick-up locations – outside the British Museum, Marble Arch and South Kensington
- 09:45: Arrive at Stonehenge, where you’ll have around 90 minutes to explore the neolithic stone circles and view the exhibition centre. Your friendly tour guide will explain the history and legends surrounding the site
- 12 pm: Arrive in the UNESCO city of Bath. You’ll have around 2 hours to explore the city centre and visit the Roman Baths. You’ll then have time for lunch in one of the many pubs, restaurants or cafes
- 2:30 pm: We’ll drive through the magnificent Cotswolds countryside, along narrow lanes to the village of Lacock. This is one of the prettiest villages in England and has been used as a filming location for the Downton Abbey film, Pride and Prejudice, Harry Potter and more. Enjoy a guided walking tour and view the 15th Century church, old barn and ancient village lock-up. We’ll have around 40 minutes to spend in Lacock
- 3:45 pm: We’ll continue our drive along the windy countryside lanes to the village and Neolithic stone circles of Avebury. It’s a short stop of around 20 minutes where you can see pictures-postcard thatched-roof cottages and ancient stones over 14 times larger than Stonehenge
- 6:30 pm: From Avebury, we return to London, arriving at around 6:30 pm at Victoria train station. This is a major transportation hub in the city centre.
Please note that all timings are approximate and are based on normal traffic conditions
- Transportation in an executive 16-seater minibus with extra long windows and A/C for optimum touring experience
- An expert tour guide
- Entry fees to Stonehenge & the Roman Baths
- Guided walk in Lacock & Avebury
- Beat the crowds at Stonehenge – our tour gets there first!
- Food, drink, gratuities (optional)
- Audioguide. You can download the Stonehenge Audio Tour for free onto your smartphone from the App store
Fully refundable and amendable up until 7 days before travel
Pick up Locations
We pick up from three convenient locations in Central London:
- 07:15: Outside the main entrance of The British Museum on Great Russell Street. The nearest underground stations are Holborn or Tottenham Court Road
- 07:30: Outside the Hard Rock Hotel, Marble Arch (formerly the Cumberland Hotel). The nearest underground station is Marble Arch
- 07:45: 97 Cromwell Road SW7 4DN. Please wait at bus stop GV on Cromwell Road (Ashburn Gardens stop). The nearest underground station is Gloucester Road
Child under 16
terms and conditions
Booking is subject to terms and conditions
of the tour operator. All passengers are advised to arrange travel insurance.
you might also be interested