Our direct bus to Stonehenge from London is the easiest and most convenient way to visit the wonders of this ancient mystical site. Choose from a morning or afternoon departure from Central London on our luxury transportation buses with free wifi. This is the cheapest and most convenient way of traveling from Central London to Stonehenge, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most popular places to visit in the UK. The visit is self-guided and offers great value with entry ticket and a superb audio guide with commentary available in 9 different languages. Starting from just £51, this direct bus is available every day, and can also be combined with a visit to nearby sites on one of our full day guided trips to Stonehenge.
- Depart from London on a luxury air-conditioned bus direct to Stonehenge
- Admire the magnificent English countryside on the way to Stonehenge
- Arrive at Stonehenge and explore this ancient site, including the mystical stone circles
- You can download the Stonehenge Audio tour app onto your phone for guided commentary. Available in: English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Dutch and Polish, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese
- You will have extended time to explore Stonehenge
- Leave Stonehenge and arrive back in London in time to enjoy the rest of the day/evening
The bus operates with an 8:30am and 13:45pm departure time
08:30 Departure Timings:
- 08:30: Depart London Victoria for Stonehenge
- 10:30: Arrive at Stonehenge and explore the site
- 12:30: Depart Stonehenge
- 14:15: Arrive back in London, with drop-off near Gloucester Road underground station
13:45 Departure Timings:
- 13:45 Depart London Victoria for Stonehenge
- 15:45: Arrive at Stonehenge and explore the site
- 17:45: Depart Stonehenge
- 19:30: Arrive back in London, with drop-off near Gloucester Road underground statio
All times are approximate and are dependent upon traffic conditions.
Morning departures: Stop 8, Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, SW1W 9SH
Afternoon Departures: Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Return point: Gloucester Road Underground Station. This station is in Zone 1 and is three stops Eastbound on the Circle Line or the District Line to Victoria. The Piccadilly Line also runs through Gloucester Road, and is only 5 stops to Piccadilly Circus.
- Cancelled bookings up to 24 hours before travel receive a full refund
- The bus is available either in the morning or afternoon
- It includes entrance tickets & roundtrip transportation
- It departs Central London daily from London Victoria
- Download the Stonehenge Audio tour app onto your phone. Available in: English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Dutch and Polish, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks! Show your given wristband to get the discount
Child (age 3-16)
Senior (age 60+)
Student (with ID)
Family (2 adults & 2 kids)
About Stonehenge Bus
Our Stonehenge bus is one of the few direct buses that operate from Central London on a regular basis. The shuttle service includes entrance to Stonehenge, so it’s a really hassle-free way of traveling. You’ll get around 2 hours to explore Stonehenge which is normally more than enough time and it’s about a 5 hour round trip to and from London. This is the perfect option if you are just looking for a direct bus to get from London to Stonehenge and back. But with the extensive travel time, you might consider a tour that visits some of the fascinating nearby attractions which are equally well worth a visit.
terms and conditions
Booking is subject to terms and conditions
of the tour operator. All passengers are advised to arrange travel insurance.
you might also be interested