Bridgerton Tour from London - Private TourOur Bridgerton Tour from London takes you to filming locations used in the making of this hit Netflix series. Visit Wilton House, which was used in the filming of many Bridgerton residences, and
Our Bridgerton Tour from London takes you to filming locations used in the making of this hit Netflix series. Visit Wilton House, which was used in the filming of many Bridgerton residences, and where lots of the shows most iconic moments took place. Enjoy a walking tour around Bath, a UNESCO city where lots of iconic Bridgerton street scenes were captured.
Our Bridgerton Tour from London is a small-group trip with a maximum of 16 passengers. It includes a friendly guide and transportation in an executive minibus. The tour runs on Sundays and Wednesday from May to September 2021.
This tour is currently operating only as a private tour
Bridgerton Tour from London
- 08:00: Depart London in an executive minibus accompanied by a friendly guide on this Bridgerton day trip! Choose from three different pickup locations conveniently located across the city
- 10:30: Our first stop is to Bath, instantly recognizable as a major Bridgerton filming location. Your guide will lead a walking tour around this beautiful town that is a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See the real-life locations of Featherington House and the interior of Lady Danbury’s house. You’ll see streets, shops and pubs that appear in the series, along with time to enjoy lunch in one of the many pubs or cafes in Bath
- 14:30: We spend the afternoon at Wilton House. This 16th Century country house was used to create four different Bridgerton residencies! You might also recognize Wilton from appearances in Emma, The Crown and Pride and Prejudice.
- 18:30: Arrive back in London, with drop off at Victoria Train Station in the City Centre
All timings are approximate and are dependent upon traffic conditions
What to Expect:
Hop on board our Bridgerton tour minibus from London as we head to Bath. This town was once a buzzing social hub for the well-to-do in the 1800s, and its glamorous Regency architecture made it a perfect Bridgerton filming location.
Our walking tour will take you to many key places that appeared in the series. We’ll walk along Bath Street where the Duke enters on horseback in episode 1, and pass the Royal Crescent where you’ll find Featherington House. We’ll see Modiste, the fictional dress shop of Madame Genevieve Delacroix, and stroll up to Gunters Tea Rooms, where the Bridgertons and Featheringtons take refreshment and gossip.
We’ll also visit The Assembly Rooms where many of the ballroom scenes were filmed. It’s also the spot where Daphne literally bumps into The Duke for the first time as she tries to avoid talking to Nigel Berbrooke! The Holburne Museum (pictured above) was used for filming the entrance to one of the ball scenes.
After the walking tour, you’ll have some free time to explore and enjoy lunch in one of the many tea rooms.
Welcome to Wilton, the real-life home of the 18th Earl of Pembroke and instantly recognizable as the fictional home of the Duke of Hastings!
You’ll get to explore four different Bridgerton homes that were filmed here! Explore rooms used in the making of Lady Danbury’s Home, the Queen’s Residence, The Duke and Duchess’ Residence and The Duke of Hastings’ Residence!
Step inside the Double Cube Room, which appears in Bridgerton’s first episode. Relive the moment when the new crop of high-society ladies present themselves in front of Queen Charlotte. It’s here that a Featherington girl faints under the pressure, whilst Daphne makes her breathtaking entrance!
You’ll also have time to explore the landscaped grounds which are used to portray Londons’ Hyde Park. Walk past the Palladian Bridge which appears in many different scenes and see where the grand ball takes place at the end of season one.
At the end of our Bridgerton tour, we return to London.
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 16 people
- A friendly guide
- Transportation in a luxury air-conditioned, wifi executive minibus
- Entrance fees to Wilton House
- Food, drink
- Gratuities (optional)
Choose from 3 departure points. (Feel free to email us if you are unsure which one is closest to your hotel and we will advise.)
- 7.15: Departing from The British Museum
- 7:30: Departing from Hard Rock Hotel (Marble Arch)
- 7:45: Departing from Holiday Inn (97 Cromwell Road)
Our Bridgerton Tour is available on Sundays and Wednesday during Summer 2021. We can also arrange Bridgerton Private Tours on dates when Wilton House is open to the public.
Book with Confidence
Fully refundable and amendable up until 7 days before travel, with a flexible booking guarantee! You can view the booking conditions during the booking process, prior to confirmation of any booking
terms and conditions
Booking is subject to terms and conditions of the tour operator. All passengers are advised to arrange travel insurance.