Join our Beatles Tour of London and discover the most famous Fab 4 sites in the city. Get ready for the ultimate Fab 4 experience on this small coach tour which visits over 50 Beatles London locations, including the world famous Abbey Road crossing! You’ll spend 2.5 hours exploring the city that made the Beatles with live commentary by an expert guide. Highlights include seeing where John met Yoko, the only apartment where the Beatles lived together, the only Soho basement club where the ‘Fab’s’ played and more!
Our Beatles tour of London is available every day (except Saturday), departing at 6pm and finishing at approximately 8.30pm. Book your ‘Ticket to Ride’ today and join us on the ultimate Beatlemania experience!
Beatles Tour of London – Highlights
Our Beatles Tour of London visits over 50 locations in the city linked to the life and work of the Fab 4. There will be lots of stops and photo opportunities as you travel around London with a specialist Beatles guide on a small coach. Highlights include:
- See where the Beatles lived over the years. This includes the only apartment where the Beatles lived together for a while, John & Yoko’s apartment, Paul McCartney’s house of more than 40 years and Ringo Starr’s flat
- See the art gallery where John met Yoko, and where the band met the Maharishi Yogi
- See where the Beatles performed in London. This includes the only Soho basement club where the ‘Fab’s’ played, historic early gig locations and the final live ‘performance’ roof-top concert site
- See the film locations from Hard Day’s Night, Help! and Magical Mystery Tour as well as famous photo locations used for album covers and publicity shots
- See where Paul McCartney wrote ‘Yesterday’ and where he worked on ‘Eleanor Rigby’, as well as recording studios, gig locations and Apple locations
- Visit the Abbey Road Crossing, where you’ll have the opportunity to walk across the iconic zebra crossing!
- Enjoy live commentary on board the coach from an entertaining Beatles Guide. You’ll hear Beatles stories, along with music, memorabilia and photos
Abbey Road Crossing on our Beatles Tour of London
You’ll get to visit the most famous street crossing in London, located next to Abbey Road Studios. Millions of Beatles fans have made the pilgrimage, paying their respects to the band.
- You’ll get to walk the most iconic zebra crossing in the world, made famous by the 1969 Beatles album. Released on 26 September 1969, this was the final Beatles album to be recorded but not their last to be released
- Next to the crossing lies the legendary Graffiti Wall – feel free to write a message on the front wall!
- You’ll also see the Studio Building, and get to snap a selfie in front of the legendary house and entrance
Beatles tour – more details:
- Departure is at 6.00pm from Duke of York Column Monument, St. James’s, London SW1Y 5AJ
- The tour ends at around 8.30pm
- Tour includes a professional guide and transportation in a small coach
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before departure
Child (age 3-16)
terms and conditions
Booking is subject to terms and conditions
of the tour operator. All passengers are advised to arrange travel insurance.
you might also be interested