This private 2 Day Harry Potter Tour of England takes you to some of the most famous sites used in the making of the Harry Potter film series. Start the trip with a visit to the gorgeous university town Oxford and discover some of the most impressive colleges. These colleges were used in several iconic moments in the films, such as scenes showing the Grand Staircase leading to Hogwarts dining room, which is in real life known as the ‘Great Hall’. In the afternoon, return to London and visit some iconic Harry Potter landmarks such as platform 9¾ and the Leaky Cauldron Pub. The second day takes you to the magnificent Gloucester Cathedral, used as a location in three of the Harry Potter movies and one of England’s early architectural masterpieces. The afternoon is spent in the picture postcard village of Lacock, with highlights including Professor Slughorn’s house and Godric’s Hollow where ‘he who shall not be named’ murdered Harry’s parents. This private 2 Day Harry Potter Tour of England includes transportation via London Black Taxi with a driver and guide and is available for groups of up to 5 people.
Highlights: 2 Day Harry Potter Tour of England
- Pick up from Central London Hotels
- Visit Privet Drive where Harry Potter lived
- Head to Oxford and discover the many secrets of this fascinating university town
- Visit several of the university colleges used for the filming of the Harry Potter films including Christchurch College, New College and Divinity School
- See the grand staircase that leads to the Hogwarts dining room.
- Discover the Hogwarts hospital, where Ron learned how to dance for the Yule Ball
- Visit the quad where Malfoy is turned into a Ferret by Mad Eye Moody
- Return to London and drive across Lambeth Bridge, the same spot that the Knight Bus passed in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Visit King’s Cross Platform and stand at Platform 9¾
- Discover the market used in the scene before Harry and Hagrid enter Diagon Alley
- Head to River Thames and see where the order fly past the terrace of the Houses of Parliament and under Westminster Bridge.
- Depart London and head to Gloucester Cathedral, used as a location in three Harry Potter films
- Discover this architectural masterpiece with over 900 years of rich history
- Learn how the magnificent cloisters were transformed into the corridors of Hogwarts School
- See where in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets the words “The chamber of secrets has been opened’ were written in blood on the wall of the cathedral.
- See where Moaning Myrtle flooded the toilets
- See the entrance to the Gryffindor Common Room
- Depart Gloucester and drive through the beautiful English countryside towards the charming village of Lacock
- Stop off for lunch at a traditional pub
- Discover the impressive Lacock Abbey, used in several scenes in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets and Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
- Highlights include the place where Harry comes out from Professor Lockhart’s room after having been in detention and hears the basilisk
- Return to London and drop off at hotel
- Tour does not include entrance fees, food or drink
- Tour includes transportation via a London Taxi, professional guide as well as pickup and dropoff from London hotels
- This is a private tour so the itinerary is flexible and can be adjusted according to your needs
- Tour costs £1900 per group of up to 5 people
Fore more information about a 2 day Harry Potter tour and quote, please contact us using this form below. All our private tours are fully customizable and can be adjusted according to your interests and passions.
terms and conditions
Booking is subject to terms and conditions
of the tour operator. All passengers are advised to arrange travel insurance.
you might also be interested