Our tour to Stonehenge and Windsor Castle without visiting Bath. This is the only day tour from London that excludes a trip to Bath, which means you’ll have more time to explore the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Stonehenge and Windsor Castle at a leisurely pace. You’ll get to see Stonehenge, including the Stone Circle, Neolithic Village and Information Centre. At Windsor Castle, you’ll visit the State Rooms and St George’s Chapel. There’ll also be time to walk around the town of Windsor.
The tour to Stonehenge & Windsor Castle, departs every Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from London Victoria.
Windsor Castle Drawing Room
Stonehenge & Windsor Castle Tour
- Depart at 8 am from Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
- Travel on a luxury coach with a friendly tour guide
- Arrive at Windsor Castle for an extended visit. This is an official royal residence, and visitors can explore the lavish State Rooms. Visitors can also enter St George’s Chapel (except on Sundays), where the wedding of Harry and Meghan took place and where the late Queen Elizabeth II was laid to rest alongside many former British monarchs.
- Enjoy free time to explore the pretty old town of Windsor, where there are many cafes and restaurants in which you can enjoy lunch, as well as lots of interesting shops to explore
- Continue to Stonehenge for an extended visit. See the Stone Circle, Neolithic Village and the Visitor’s Centre
Stonehenge over 5000 years old
- Arrive back in London at approximately 6 pm
You will have approximately 3 hours 15 minutes at Windsor and 2 hours at Stonehenge.
You can cancel your booking up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund