Get to LEGOLAND® with a direct bus picking up from several location in London, which also includes your entry tickets into the theme park. You’ll get to enjoy over 55 rides, attractions and live shows at this incredible attraction for young kids. There are 12 themed lands located in over 150 acres of parkland in Windsor that are sure to put a smile on your kids faces! The attraction is specifically designed for children age 2-12. They’ll get to enjoy some hands on LEGO® building activities, as well as view famous landmarks from around the world built with over 40 million LEGO® bricks!
This product includes return transportation to London via bus, as well as entry tickets to LEGOLAND®.
Cancel bookings up to 24 hours before travel to receive a full refund.
Monday to Friday
Pickup points from London: London Victoria Buckingham Palace Road Stop 7, Hyde Park Corner, Royal Albert Hall, Kensington High Street Wrights Lane,
Return Points to London: Kensington High Street Wrights Lane, Royal Albert Hall, Hyde Park Corner, London Victoria Buckingham Palace Road Stop 7
Saturday & Sunday
Pickup points from London: London Victoria Buckingham Palace Road Stop 7, Hyde Park Corner, Royal Albert Hall, Kensington High Street Argyll Road
Return Points to London: Kensington High Street Argyll Road, Royal Albert Hall, Hyde Park Corner, Victoria Buckingham Palace Road Stop 7
Green Line Coach Station (Stop 7), 151 Buckingham Palace Road, SW1W 9SA.
For the full timetable please click here
What to Expect
LEGOLAND® Windsor is the ultimate family friendly attraction designed especially for younger kids. Spread out over acres of land, let your little ones explore a whole series of exhilarating attractions which will make this a memorable day out for all.
Some of the LEGOLAND® Windsor attractions include
- LEGO City driving school where kids can get behind the wheel of their own electric lego car
- Fight fires at the fire academy
- Many more adventures including Pirate Falls, Treasure Quest, Viking River Splash and Lazer Raiders
- Enter into Miniland where you can see iconic landmarks constructed with over 40 million LEGO bricks
- Find out if you have what it takes to be a LEGO model maker a the Model-making Studio
- Into a submarine to find the lost underwater city
- Bus from London to LEGOLAND®
- Return bus from LEGOLAND® to London
- Entrance tickets to LEGOLAND® Windsor
- After making a booking, you will receive a separate email with your LEGOLAND® entrance tickets
and your return bus ticket
- The bus is operated by Greenline coaches
- The journey to LEGOLAND is approx 90 mins from the departure point. Please ensure you take an early bus departing from Victoria to allow you to enjoy a full day at LEGOLAND.
- There are no toilets on the bus
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick, the Minifigure and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2012 The LEGO Group.