The Prince of Egypt is on show in London with tickets available from 1 July 2021. The new musical sensation is an adaption of the 1988 animated film and based on the Book of Exodus, where Moses leads the children of Israel out of Egypt to the Promised Land. Journey through the wonders of Ancient Egypt as two young men, raised together as brothers in a kingdom of privilege, find themselves suddenly divided by a secret past. Highlights include music and lyrics written by Stephen Schwartz, who wrote songs for Wicked. It features famous hits including “All I Ever Wanted” and “Through Heaven’s Eyes”, popularized through performances by Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston. Performances take place at the Dominion Theatre.
“IT’S NOT JUST BIG, IT’S EPIC.” THE GUARDIAN
“AN ABSOLUTELY SPECTACULAR PRODUCTION.” Elaine Paige, BBC RADIO 2
“A TRULY PHENOMENAL PRODUCTION.” Jim Davies, BBC RADIO LONDON
- Address: Dominion Theatre, 268-269 Tottenham Court Road, London, W1T 7AQ
- This event has socially distancing seating, meaning seats can only be booked in spread out blocks. This is to ensure guests are spaced at a safe distance from each other during the performance
- Child policy: Children under 5 will not be admitted. Recommended for children 7+
- Running time: 2hr 38min (inc. interval)
- Performances from 1 July to 4 September 2021 are socially distanced
Book with Peace of Mind
- Full refund if your event is cancelled
- Official tickets from an authorised retailer
- 100% Secure booking process guaranteed
- Free E-Tickets: This show offers free, no-hassle self-print or e-tickets
Secure your tickets today!
The Prince of Egypt musical is on show in London at the Dominion Theatre. Book your tickets today!