The Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe comes to London for a spectacular new production that is sure to delight audiences, both young and old! Be transported into the magical world of Narnia as C. S. Lewis’s timeless classic is transported off the page and onto the stage. With all your favourite characters, including the lion and the wicked White Witch, this is a production you won’t want to miss! Secure your tickets today as the show is likely to sell-out fast.
Why Should I see this Show?
C. S. Lewis wrote The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe over 70 years ago, and it has become one of the greatest children’s books of all time, that has stood the test of time. It is an exciting and captivating story that will take you through the wardrobe into a land ruled by the evil White Witch, with talking animals and mythical creatures. This new production, showing at the Gillian Lynne Theatre in London, features a star-studded cast with some of the best West End actors, as well as a stellar production team.
- Venue: Gillian Lynne Theatre 166 Drury Lane, London, WC2B 5PW
- Age restriction: Recommended for ages 6+.
- Running time: 2 hours 30 minutes including interval
- Content: This production contains strobe and flashing lights, haze and smoke.
- Please note the appearance of any particular artist is not guaranteed and the show is subject to change.
- Every member of the audience must have a ticket. Babies will not be admitted into the auditorium and children must be able to sit unaided in their own seat. Parents or guardians may be asked to remove noisy or disruptive children.
Make Your Booking Today
Make a booking today for your journey into the magical world of Narnia. Purchase your tickets through our 100% secure booking process, with refund if the show is cancelled. Select your seats using our interactive seating plan.