Royal London Sightseeing & Hotel Package
Our Royal London ticket and hotel package combines a stay in a hotel of your choice with tickets to The Tower of London, Kensington Palace, Hampton Court Palace and Banqueting House. This is the perfect way to discover London’s historical and royal past. You can also add-on other London attraction tickets to the package, including the London Eye, Madame Tussauds and a hop on hop off bus tour. There is a wide choice of hotels available, from 3-star to 5-star accommodation.
- The Tower of London, which was once London’s most notorious prison and today houses the Crown Jewels. Discover the royal beasts, walk the tower walls and take a Yeoman Warder Tour
- Banqueting house, one of the grandest buildings in London that is home to the “Rubens” Ceiling.
- Kensington Palace, a royal residence that is the home of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, along with other members of the Royal Family. Soak up the royal atmosphere, see the Princess Diana costume display, and admire the artwork in the King’s Gallery
- Hampton Court Palace, once the home of King Henry 8th, Britain’s most notorious king! Visit the State apartments, take in the Royal Chapel and walk around the landscaped gardens.
How does it work?
1. Select Dates & Choose Package
Select your travel dates and choose from one of three “basic” packages:
- The Four Palace Pass includes admission to the Tower of London, Hampton Court Palace and gardens, Kensington Palace and Banqueting House.
- The Three Palace Pass includes admission to the Tower of London, Hampton Court Palace and gardens and Kensington Palace.
- The Central London Pass includes admission to the Tower of London, Kensington Palace and the Banqueting House.
2. Select Hotel:
You can choose from over 150 hotels that are located across Central London. There is a wide selection available, with 3-star, 4-star and 5-star accommodation options available.
3. Optional Extras
Complete your trip to London with optional extras including sightseeing tickets, tours, dining, and nightlife.
- Tickets to London Eye, Madame Tussauds, St Paul’s Cathedral and more
- London sightseeing tours (day tour or half-day tour)
- Day tours from London to the Cotswolds, Leeds Castle, Stonehenge and more
- 3-course dinner meals, medieval banquets, and river cruises.
Get in Touch
For more information and a quote according to your individual requirements, please contact us.