Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo - Ticket & Hotel Package
Our Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo ticket and hotel package is a great way to experience one of the worlds most theatrical military display. The event is part of the Edinburgh Fringe Festival and takes place every weekday evening and twice on Saturdays during August. It is one of the highlights of the year and a rare chance to see the British Armed Forces, Commonwealth, and international military bands. This is a very popular event, and tickets tend to sell out in advance.
Our package combines tickets to the Edinburgh Military Tattoo with a stay in a hotel of your choice in Edinburgh. This includes 3-star, 4-star and 5-star accommodation options.
- Get entrance tickets to The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo
- Performances include the world-famous Massed Pipes and Drums, the Massed Bands of Her Majesty’s Royal Marines & the Lone Piper on the Castle ramparts
- Choose between top price, second price or third price seating
- Book a stay in one of a wide selection of hotels within Edinburgh
- Add-on optional extra sightseeing products including tours, tickets and dinner deals
Complete your Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo break, and choose to add on a variety of optional extras. This includes tours and tickets in and around Edinburgh, along with dining and nightlife packages.
- Take a 1-day sightseeing tour to the Scottish Highlands, enjoy the spectacular countryside, see Loch Ness and discover the natural beauty of Cairngorms National Park.
- Get entrance tickets to Edinburgh Castle, home to Scotland’s Crown Jewels, and visit the Palace of Holyroodhouse, The Queen’s official residence in Scotland.
- Enjoy a historic underground tour of the Blair Street Underground Vaults, and take a Ghost walking tour to learn about the city’s haunted past!
- Book a 3-course dinner at some of the best restaurants in Edinburgh
Old Waverley Hotel – 3 Star
The Old Waverley is located in the centre of Edinburgh, and ideally located within walking distance of Edinburgh Castle. It’s located on the famous Princes Street and offers a range of accommodation options to meet all needs
Principle Edinburgh Charlotte Square – 4 Star
The Principle Edinburgh Charlotte Square is also ideally located close to the Edinburgh Military Tattoo start location. This is one of the smartest and most iconic hotels in the Scottish Capital, which overlooks a private garden and boasts a distinctly Edinburgh feel.
For more information and prices, please contact us.