River Walk Market Battersea is open every Saturday from 11am to 5pm. Located next to Battersea Power Station, you’ll find independent food and drink producers, artists, designers, street food and live music. Every week will also see different craft makers set up stands, as well as live musicians and DJ’s to set the mood.
- Discover the different market stalls at River Walk Market Battersea, open every Saturday
- Explore over 25 artisan food producers, including micro-breweries, bakeries, gourmet Italian food, burgers, classic American dishes and more
- See the diverse stands that change every week, including craft makers, jewellery, hats and accessories
- Soak up the atmosphere with live music and DJ’s
- Check out the rest of the new Battersea neighbourhood, with a bustling scene of restaurants, cafes and shops
- Chill out on the banks of the River Thames alongside Battersea Pier, with stunning river views over London.
Getting to River Walk Market
Address: Circus West Village Battersea Power Station London SW1 8AH
Battersea will eventually have its own underground, but for now, visitors travelling by tube should head to Sloane Square or Victoria
- Sloane Square (Circle and District lines): It’s a 12-minute walk via Ranelagh Gardens and Chelsea Bridge or a five minute bus ride on routes 452 and 137.
- Victoria (Circle, District and Victoria lines). A ten-minute bus ride on route 44.
By River Bus:
River Buses go directly to Battersea Power Station Pier and river buses run between Battersea and 22 other piers including Embankment (15 mins journey), Blackfriars (20 mins journey) and Canary Wharf (40 mins journey). Just like the underground or regular buses, you can use an oyster or contactless payment card.