The Prince Philip Exhibition is showing at Windsor Castle from 24 June until 20 September 2021. Celebrate the life of His Royal Highness with this special exhibition, commemorating the extraordinary legacy of the late consort. A visit to the exhibition is included in a regular admission ticket to Windsor Castle, which is open five days a week, Thursday to Monday.
Prince Philip Exhibition Highlights
- See the Coronation Robe and Coronet worn by HRH Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh during Her Majesty The Queen’s Coronation on 2 June 1953
- See the Chair of Estate made for Prince Philip after the Coronation to accompany The Queen’s Chair of Estate in the Throne Room at Buckingham Palace
- View the Journal in which Queen Victoria recorded the birth of Prince Philip’s mother, Princess Alice of Battenberg, at Windsor Castle in 1885
- Admire George A Weymouth’s portrait of Prince Philip standing in the shell of St George’s Hall in Windsor Castle after the fire of 1992, holding a roll of floorplans
- A First Nations feather headdress presented to Prince Philip by Jim Shot Both Sides, Head Chief of the Blood Reserve, during a Commonwealth Visit to Canada in 1973
Secure your tickets today!
The Prince Philip Exhibition is showing from 24 June until 20 September 2021. Entrance is included in a standard Windsor Castle admission ticket. The castle is open five days a week, Thursday to Monday.