Glastonbury Tor, Multi-Day Tours
Our guide to the exciting range of multi-day tours from London which go to amongst the most spectacular places in England. From two to five day tours, these trips head to some of the UK’s most popular places such as Stonehenge, Bath, Leeds Castle, York and more. All trips include a professional guide and luxury transportation and are the perfect way to explore a large number of attractions in a short space of time.
All trips include a professional guide and luxury transportation and are the perfect way to explore a large number of attractions in a short space of time.
2 Day Cotswolds, Bath & Oxford:
There are two tour companies which offer virtually the same 2-day tour from London, the main difference being they offer different departure dates. Both tours go to some of the most popular places in England and includes overnight accommodation in the pretty Cotswolds. Sample Itinerary:
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage site at Avebury and discover the ancient neolithic stone circles
- Head to some of the typical Cotswolds villages with their thatched roofed cottages and honey coloured stone buildings
- Visit Bath, one of the prettiest cities in England. Visit the Roman Baths, the Abbey and discover the typical Georgian architecture
- Head to Oxford, an ancient university town. See Christ Church College which was famously used in the Harry Potter movies.
- Tour 1: Available every Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday: See here
- Tour 2: Available every Monday & Wednesday: See here
3 day Stonehenge, Dorset, Devon, Exeter & Bath:
This multi-day tour from London is again offered by two different tour companies, both with very similar itineraries. The goes to some of England’s most famous landmarks in Southern England and includes two nights accommodation in the ancient Roman city of Exeter.
- Visit Stonehenge, a UNESCO World Heritage Site famous for its ancient stone circles
- Explore the Jurassic Coastline with its beautiful bays, cliffs and coves
- Head to Dartmoor, an area of outstanding natural beauty with a rugged and boggy landscape
- Admire sweeping views of the English countryside from Glastonbury Tor
- Discover the charming city of Bath, and enter the UNESCO Roman Baths.
3 day southern England:
This Southern England multi-day tour from London takes you into the heart of the English countryside. Discover the region of Kent, with its historic castles and beautiful coastline. The tour includes two nights accommodation in the historic town of Canterbury.
- Visit Leeds Castle, one Britain’s most impressive medieval fortresses with towers, ramparts, a moat and magnificent gardens
- See the White Cliffs of Dover, an iconic British landmark that looks out onto the English channel
- Go wine tasting in the oldest commercial winery in the region and tour the vineyards
- Visit some of the typical towns and villages in the area including Whitstable, Walmer, Smarden and Deal
More details: 3 Day Southern England Tour
5 day England & Wales:
This multi-day tour from London takes you into the heart of England and Wales and gives you a true taste of the British countryside. Offered by two different tour companies, one starting every Friday, the other every Monday, both tours includes 4 nights accommodation in places such as Shrewsbury and York. The itineraries between the two companies do differ slightly. Sample Itinerary:
- Visit Stratford-upon-Avon, the birthplace of William Shakespeare and an iconic Cotswolds town
- Travel to Conwy Castle, one of Britain’s most famous medieval fortresses
- Drive into the Snowdonia National Park and discover the amazing Welsh landscape
- Head to Shrewsbury, a medieval town that was the birthplace of Charles Darwin
- Discover York, one of the beautiful cities in England. Take trip into the rugged Yorkshire countryside
- Visit Chatsworth House, an impressive country estate and home of the Duke of Devonshire
- Head to Cambridge, a charming university town and visit Kings College Chapel
5 day devon & Cornwall:
Minack Theatre, Cornwall
This multi-day tour from London heads to the southwest of England to two of its most beautiful counties. Discover Devon and Cornwall on this five day tour including overnight accommodation in Exeter and Falmouth
- Visit Winchester, a former capital of medieval England
- Head to Stonehenge, a UNESCO World Heritage Site with ancient stone circles
- Drive into the rugged Dartmoor countryside and visit the famous Clapper Bridge
- Explore the bustling market town of Tavistock
- Learn about the legends of King Arthur at Tintagel Castle
- See the wonderful coastal scenery at Lands End and Minack Theatre
- Explore the old town of Glastonbury and climb Glastonbury Tor for stunning views over the English countryside
More details: 5 Day Devon & Cornwall Tour
To view all of our multi-day tours check out our dedicated page here.