Multi-Day Tours from Edinburgh
Our guide to the best multi-day tours from Edinburgh. Choose from 2-day, 3-day or 5-day mini-packages as well as extended 7-day or 13-day tours departing from Edinburgh. Discover some of the most beautiful places and locations in Scotland such as Loch Ness, the Isle of Skye and the Scottish Highlands. These trips depart regularly throughout the week and include transportation and a guide. You’ll get to explore a large number of sites in a short space of time.
2-Day Loch Ness & Highlands Tour from Edinburgh
This 2-Day tour is the easiest and simplest way of visiting Loch Ness from Loch Ness. The trip is available with regular departures throughout the week. You’ll stay overnight in Inverness and enjoy the wonderful rugged scenery of the Highlands countryside.
- See Loch Ness which is one of the most famous locations in Scotland. Enjoy time for an optional boat trip along the Loch and try to spot Nessie, the Loch Ness Monster!
- Discover the medieval town of St Andrews, the home of golf where the game was first played 600 years ago
- Enjoy the amazing scenery in the Scottish Highlands with rugged landscapes and breathtaking views
- See the Glenfinnan Viaduct, which appeared in the Harry Potter movies and learn more about Scottish history at Glencoe
More details: See here
3 Day Isle of Skye Tour from Edinburgh
Spend 3-days on this multi-day tour from Edinburgh, visiting the Isle of Skye and Scottish Highlands. Available on multiple days every week, you’ll spend two nights in Inverness, the capital of the Highlands.
- Spend a full day on the Isle of Skye and see the best of this incredible landscape on this multi-day tour from Edinburgh
- Visit Doune Castle which featured in Outlander and Game of Thrones, as well as other historical sites during the trip
- See spectacular scenery including Ben Nevis which is Britain’s highest mountain and Glencoe
- See Loch Ness and try and spot Nessie, the Loch Ness monster!
- Visit a whisky distillery and sample a wee drum
More details: 3-Day Isle of Skye Tour
5 Day Scotland Tour from Edinburgh
This multi-day tour from Edinburgh departs on Wednesday’s and is the perfect way to see the best of Scotland. It includes 4-nights accommodation in places including Oban, Portree and Inverness as well as a professional and friendly guide. A typical trip looks like this:
- Explore the Scottish Highlands, passing through local villages and enjoying the scenic landscapes
- Visit Fort William which is the second largest town in the Highlands
- Visit a whisky distillery and learn about this important part of Scottish culture
- Enjoy the views of Loch Ness, Eilean Donan Castle and stay overnight on the Isle of Skye
- Drive along the North Coast 500 Route, one of the top coastal road trips in the world
More info: 5-Day Scotland Tour
5 Day Orkney & Northern Highlands from Edinburgh
This multi-tour is available twice a week during the summer months. Travel in a small group with up to 19 passengers with a knowledgeable driver-guide and discover highlights of the region. You’ll stay in accommodation in Inverness, Kirkwall and Ullapool on this five-day tour from Edinburgh.
- Visit Orkney, an archipelago off the northeast coast of Scotland. Stay in Kirkwall, the largest town in Orkney and visit the island of Burray
- Spend a full day in Orkey exploring World Heritage Sites including Skara Brae, Europe’s best-preserved Neolithic village
- Enjoy the spectacular scenery of the region, including part of the North Coast 500
- Explore the 15th Century Cawdor Castle, the ancestral home of the Campbells of Cawdor
More info: See more
7-Day Scotland Tour from Edinburgh
Spend a week exploring the best of Scotland on this multi-day package from Edinburgh. You’ll get a feel for the region with a visit to major cities, and trips into the breathtaking countryside and remote locations. Your vacation package includes 6 nights of accommodation and 10 meals, as well as on-trip transportation and a travel director.
- Explore Edinburgh and Glasgow, the two major cities in Scotland
- Pass by historic towns such as St Andrews and Pitlochry
- Enjoy the spectacular Scottish countryside. The trip includes a visit to the Isle of Skye and spectacular views of Glencoe, Ben Nevis and Eilean Donan Castle
- Visit a whisky distillery and taste a Highland single malt whisky
- Visit important historical locations including Stirling Castle and Glasgow Cathedral
More info: See here
13-Day Scotland Islands, Highlands & Cities Tour
Spend 13 days exploring the rich and diverse beauty of Scotland. Departing from Edinburgh, you’ll travel into the heart of the Scottish Highlands and onto remote islands including the Isle of Skye and Isle of Mull. The tour includes VIP entry to many sites, as well as hand-picked hotels and a travel director.
- Sightseeing and free time to explore Edinburgh including Holyrood Palace, the Royal Mile and Edinburgh Castle
- A trip from Edinburgh to the Borders to view the Augustinian Jedburgh Abbey and final resting place of Robert the Bruce
- See historical monuments including Glamis Castle and Dunrobin Castle
- Explore some of the Scottish islands including Orkney, the Isle of Skye and the Isle of Mull
- Enjoy breathtaking scenery as you drive through the Scottish Highlands
More info: See here
Take a look at our vacation packages article if you are looking for longer trips in Scotland. We also have a lot of packages that combine a visit to Scotland with England, Wales and Ireland.
We can also arrange private tours from Edinburgh. Create your own tour, and discover Scotland together with an experienced driver/guide.