This map of London airports shows you where Heathrow, Stansted, Gatwick, Luton, City and Southend airports are located in relation to Central London. Our London airport taxis & transfers are the perfect way to get from these airports into Central London.
- Heathrow Airport is coloured blue on our London airports map. This is the busiest airport in the UK with thousands of international flights. It’s located about 15 miles from Central London.
- Gatwick Airport is coloured black on our map of London airports. This is the second busiest airport in London and is located about 28 miles south of London
- Stansted Airport is coloured green on our London airports map. It’s located about 40 miles outside Central London
- Luton Airport is coloured red on our map and is located about 35 miles north of Central London. It’s a popular airport for low-cost budget flights from Europe
- London City Airport is coloured orange on our map of London airports. The airport is located in the heart of London and close to the financial district
- Southend Airport is coloured yellow on our London airports map. It’s located about 36 miles from the Centre of London and is used by budget airlines